31

"What if it was what you thought it was?"

"My dearest, Cory. Please find someone as soon as I'm gone" Shawn said in a weak and brittle voice. 
"No, Shawn! No! I can't live without you! I can't find anyone! You can't leave me like this. This can't be the end of us. It can't" Cory dramatically yelled, burying his face in his hands. "My life has no purpose without you!" 

"Don't do this to me, Cor. I can only go if you can assure me that you will take care of yourself after me" Shawn said, shivering. He slowly looks at Topanga.

"Topanga. I can't trust anyone but you to take care of my best friend. Please never let him feel my absence" Cory sobbed loudly.

"Are you gonna hurt them, or should I?" Brooke asked Topanga, irritated and sick of the drama.
"Let me" She sighed, turning towards the boys.

"Shawn you don't have diarrhea. Calm down!" Topanga said, concerned about the melodrama the duo was doing.
"Even if you do have diarrhea, it can't kill you!" Brooke angrily exclaimed.
"How do you know that?" Shawn whined.

"Because common f*cking sense!!" Brooke pulled her hair in frustration.
"Language"
"Thank you, Cor" She sarcastically said.

"Look, I don't know what's going on with you but we just know you're not dying" Topanga reassured.

"Okay, you know what. I'm tackling Cory, you handle Shawn" Brooke, said, dragging Cory out before they could even react.

Once the twins leave the room, Topanga sighs, folding her arms as she looked at Shawn. "What's wrong with you?"
"I don't know. My stomach hurts. And then it doesn't. Then it hurts again" Shawn pouted.
"Shawn, we took you to a doctor. He said you are perfectly fine. Nothing happened to you."

"Or did it?" He rose a brow. 
"What?" 
"She did this to take revenge from me! She did this because I called everything a mistake" Topanga looks at him weirdly.
"Shawn, what the hell are you talking about?"

"Brooke did this! Brooke cursed me" Shawn whined.
"Wha- Are you crazy?" Topanga scoffed, about to walk away.

"Yes! I only feel that disgusting feeling in my tummy when she's here! It's not hurting no- oww!- See! I thought about her and-"
"Shawn" Topanga laughed. "It's butterflies" She grinned. Shawn threw the blanket off of him and stood up. 
"You're crazy"

"No, you are! This is probably the first time you're feeling butterflies. Maybe...you...like...BROOKE!" Topanga squealed, hugging  pillow that was on the bed, near Shawn's feet. 
"WHAT!?! NO WAY! SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER! SHE'S LIKE MY S-" Shawn's voice trailed off and he didn't have the guts to compete his sentence. He stammered.
"She's like your what?" Topanga raised a brow.