18

"Not right now

"Not right now. But I will be"

Shawn sits with Cory and they both are planning about something.
"Science is the only class where we don't sit behind one another but in pairs instead. Please distract Cory so he sits with you" Brooke looks at Topanga with pleading eyes.

"Brooke, no! I'm trying to keep you away from him" Brooke made her eyes bigger and replaced her plea with vulnerability. 
"That's not gonna work" Brooke makes her lips quiver.

"Don't- no- ugh fine!" Topanga stands up and walks up to Cory.

"Honey. Why don't we sit together?" She says with a smile.
"Oh but Shawn..." Cory hesitantly looks over to Shawn. Topanga flashes a flirtatious smile. 
"Go ahead" Shawn playfully rolls his eyes as Cory jumps of his seat.

"Hey, send Brooke over, will ya? Might as well have some company" Shawn shrugged as  Topanga's expression changed into one of shock for a split second before she nodded and scrambled her way towards Brooke.

"Now let me go pretend that I have nowhere else to s-"
"No! You don't have to pretend that you have nowhere else to sit! Shawn asked me to send you to sit with him!" Brooke's eyes widen as she started blushing. 
"What?!" 

"yes! Now go!" Topanga slightly pushed Brooke. Brooke took a deep breathe and walked away. 

To Topanga, it all felt so wrong. Why would she encourage her best friend shooting her shot with a guy she was supposed to stay away from? 
But Brooke seemed so happy and giggly when he was around.
But it's Shawn! She's bound to get hurt...

"I heard I was summoned" Brooke placed her bag down with a smile as she sat down next to Shawn. 
"Hey" he said with a wide smile that exposed his chin dimple. "I needed company" Brooke chuckled.

"There's still time for the bell to ring" Brooke pulled out a pen.
"Oh you're on!" He angles the pen in a way that was supposed to knock her pen down. "You're dead" He mumbled under his breathe before just going for it, as he flicked his pen with his middle finger firmly pressed by his thumb.

The pen was fired but...

"No!!" He gasped as he realized that his shot was not really in the best angle.
"Loser" Brooke muttered as Shawn had made it extremely easy for him to knock his pen off the desk.

"Round 2?" He offered.
"You like losing?" Brooke chuckled, picking his pen up and handing it to him.
"Shut up you're all talk" He said with a small smirk.

"Yeah?! We'll see! I'll go first!" Brooke demanded.
"Hell no! You always go first!" Shawn whined. "It's unfair!"
"Shawn, you literally started the game last time!" 
"Whatever, I wanna go first!"