2

"All's Well That Ends Well"

(...)

"Mr. Matthews...Mr. Hunter...I received your assignment papers today" Mr. Feeny announced.
"WHAT?!" Topanga gasped in surprise.
"The paper isn't due for a whole week! How did they submit it on day two?!" Brooke enquired, her eyes, as wide as Topanga's.

"Oh no, Miss Lawrence. I'm talking about last week's paper. I expect their papers from the current week in the next one. Certainly, if I get lucky enough, that is" Feeny sarcastically stated before turning around to write on the board.

"Very well then, boys and girls. Let's see what we have lined up for next week"
"Why are we looking at next week's plan right now?" Topanga asked confused.

"Well, since what we're doing next week will take quite a lot of planning, I'm giving you guys enough time"
"Man, what could possibly need two weeks?" Brooke murmured, doodling in her book.
"Watch it being a lame paper that has twice the requirements of what we have now" Shawn rolled his eyes.

"Okay negative Nancy" Brooke snickered.
"I prefer Sexy Shawn" He smirks, flipping his hair.

"Oh that's not alliteration...or the truth" She turned away and looked at Feeny, ignoring the butthurt boy behind her.

"If you remember, we had an assignment in 4th grade. The model family" Everyone groaned.
"See? All they do is reuse the assignments. nothing new" 
"Well, Mr. Matthews, if you'd like...you can do an extra paper." Feeny looked away.

"Oh nah, model family's my favorite"

"very well, so let's pick out the families...and their issues. Miss Lawrence, Miss Matthews, Mr. Matthews and Mr. Hunter will be a team. It happens so that Mr. Hunter is the son of Miss Lawrence and Mr. Matthews. 
"Aw man!" Shawn whined

"And Miss Matthews is his girlfriend" Feeny continued.
"Ooh man" Shawn exclaimed then winked giving me a flirtatious look.
"Don't even try, Hunter" I murmured, giving him a fed up look.

"But where's the conflict?" Topanga asks.
"Well, Miss Lawrence. You don't like Shawn's new girlfriend. You both are against her. So this act has to be presented and the conflict has to be resolved." Feeny elaborated.

"Hey Brooke" Cory turned around.
"This is only a skit. Nothing in real life. Nothing" He whispered the last bit in a sinister manner.
 "I'd be more than happy" 

"Oh, and remember, you can choose your partner's personality and physical traits. just like we did in grade 4." They nodded.

"And there's a pop quiz tomorrow" The class groaned.