9

"This might actually be better than making out"

"All right, everyone. The bus will be here in a few minutes. Now, remember, even though this
ski trip is about having fun, we live in a land of laws which must be obeyed if this society is to survive." Mr. Feeny paused and glared at the duo. 
"In other words, I'll be watching you two."

"All I heard was "fun"" Cory commented.

"It's my first weekend getaway with Topanga. I'm so excited. Hey, Shawn. Which girl are you with, this time?" Cory asks, curious.
"Lara Andrade. Clara was her roommate but she got sick, last moment. So Lara has no roommate...until midnight" Shawn smirks.

"Okay...so Brooke's and Topanga's room is here...our room is here...and Feeny's room is right in the middle" Shawn referred to the diagrams.
"Huh! He's a sly one" Cory glared at an unfazed Feeny. 

The girls look at the boys, chuckling.
"So, weekend getaway with Cory?" Brooke smirked, fixing her lip balm.
"Yeah, he's dreaming" Topanga chuckles.
"Babe, don't mind...but if it was any other guy, I'd want the deets. But since it's my brother...spare me the deets" Brooke huffed.
"There are no deets, Brookie"

"What? I see diagrams and all. They must be pretty thorough with the plan. The midnight switch. You gotta love the effort" Brooke awkwardly laughed.
"Yes but the humane thing would be telling Cory that he doesn't have a prayer" Topanga started.

"But the fun thing would be" Topanga giggles at Brooke and looks back at her boyfriend, winking at him, as she waves.
"I love you" She mouths, earning a wave back from Cory.

"See...she definitely wants it." Cory excitedly claps.
"Yes...now with the plan. you will sneak from our room to Feeny's door to check for snoring." Shawn starts.
"Rhythmic or intermittent?" Cory asks.

"RHYTHMIC! RHYTHMIC! AM I ALONE IN THIS?!" Shawn asks, irritated.
"Okay, okay, Rhythmic snoring, confirmed."

---

"You sure you're okay with sitting with me?" Brooke asks, low-key feeling guilty for ruining one of Shawn's 'plans'.
"I mean if you make out with me, I'd be more than okay" He winked, making Brooke hit his arm.
"They day my lips touch yours, Eric will get an A on his paper. Mark my words" Brooke joked, playfully giggling as she rolled her eyes. 

"Hope that day's soon then" Shawn passed a cocky grin.

"Shawn, I'm serious. I don't wanna be a bother" Brooke pressed her lips into a thin line.
"You've always been a bother, babe. I'm used to you" Brooke pokes Shawn's cheek. "You idiot, answer the question!"

"Don't be silly, Brooke. If there's one thing I like more than kissing it's...friends" He smiled sweetly.
"Awww look, he has a heart" Brooke places her hands on her chest and puckered her lips up into a pre cry pout.
"Shut up" Shawn mutters, flustered at his vulnerable moment.