42

"I could do this all day"

"No what the hell!? Take your own French Fry!" Brooke slapped Cory's hand as she leaned over the lunch table to grab her food back. Topanga and Shawn looked at each other, knowing damn well that even if they wanted to stop it, they couldn't because no one comes between Brooke and her food. 

"Brooke, here, just take my fry!" Topanga groaned, frustrated as Brooke scoffed. 
"Scammers. The fry Cory took from me was at least 4 centimeters. This is barely 2! You both owe me 1 centimeter of French Fry" She huffed, angrily. 

"Stingy b*tch" Cory mumbled. 

"Hey!" Brooke looked at Shawn. "He called me a b*tch" She pouted. 

"Cory don't call my girlfriend that!" Shawn said, wrapping an arm around her defensively. 
"Shawn, don't call my sister that!" Cory mocked Shawn. "Oh and warning. Brooke turns into a Tsunami and child every month for a week. It's that week. Beware you guys" He said in a warning tone, waving his hands around, earning a death glare from Brooke. 

"Broccoli head" Brooke mumbled under her breathe. 
"Adult toddler" Cory said in the same tone. 

"Shawn, we're gonna sit somewhere else tomorrow" Brooke crossed her arms and looked away. 
"As you wish m'lady" He mumbled, snickering as he continued drinking his lemon mint juice box. 
"Hey! Stop stealing Shawn away from me" Cory said, throwing a paper ball at Brooke's head that infuriated her. Brooke rolled up a few tissue papers and was about to throw it at Cory when she suddenly felt someone grab her shoulder and her lips weren't free anymore. Shawn had crashed his lips onto hers without a warning. 

He pulled away a few seconds later, assuming and hoping that Brooke will stop bullying Cory. Speaking of which, he was gagging. "Ew! Stop! Disgusting" He whined. 

Brooke sat there with widen eyes and mouth slightly agape. "What was that for" She mumbled under her breathe. 
"So you don't bully Cory" He casually replied. 

"Good move, buddy" Topanga laughed, taking a bite of her food. 

Brooke's thought process made a smirk form on her face. She slyly took the tissue and threw it at Cory's head anyway, her grin widening as she turned towards Shawn with a grin. 
"I could do this all day" He leaned in, ignoring Cory's jeers and gags. 

--

"I have coupons!" Shawn cheered. 
"That's cool, Brooke loves that restaurant" Cory replied, nudging Shawn as they leaned against the locker. 
"Okay, clothes, check, reservation, check, picking her up, check, flowers, check, chocolates, check" He made mental notes to himself. 
"Flowers and chocolates? The cliché" Cory nodded. 

"Cliché? I thought Brooke likes flowers and chocolates" He pouted slightly. 
"Like? Are you kidding? she loves the cliché crap. Chocolates and flowers are perfect. But make sure it's not-"
"Almonds, she's allergic to almonds and strawberries" He cut Cory off and completed the sentence for him, making the younger smile. 
"Bingo. Brooke's gonna love the cliché  date"