46

"My dad's always sayin: A cup? Who're you trynna impress"

Brooke woke up to a heavy arm wrapped around her waist. Intoxicated by sleep, she smiled and snuggled into the well built chest until-

"Shawn!" She shot up from the comfortable position and looked at the man in front of her who was groaning. "5 more minutes daddy, I don't wanna go to school" He whined. 
"It's me, you idiot! Why are you in my room?!? On my bed!" She smacks his face with a pillow, finally making him get up.
"Because Morgan was sleeping on her bed. And...ouch!" He whines again. 
"Did Morgan see you? She's gonna use this to blackmail the hell out of me" Brooke whisper yells. 

"Don't worry, she's fast asleep" He closes his eyes again and reaches his arms out. 
"No! Go back to your room. If any of them realize you're not there, we're screwed" 

Shawn sits up straight and forcefully pulls her back. 
"It's 2 in the morning. Calm your ass down and sleep" He mumbled into her neck. Before Brooke could argue back, she heard soft snores, making her roll her eyes. 

"I swear, only until 3 o' clock. And then you're back there" 

--

"BROOKE WHAT THE F*CK?!" She woke up to the commotion of Cory Matthews. 
"Stop yelling" Shawn and Morgan both groaned in unison. 

"Oh shit" Brooke sat up straight, as realization hit her. 
"What were you thinking?!" Cory whisper yelled. "You're so lucky dad or Eric didn't walk in." He huffed. 
"Cor, calm down, would ya?" Shawn yawned, opening his eyes and running his fingers through his hair.
"No, I will not! I swear I'm locking the room from tonight. Both of you fix yourselves and get your asses downstairs" He said and turned back, mumbling stuff under his breathe. 

"I told you this wasn't a good idea" She playfully glared at him. 
"But I'm a great cuddler" He whined again. 
"Okay whatever! now go, Morgan wakes up in like 30 minutes. Seriously, get up" Shawn groaned and dragged himself out to Cory's bedroom. 

"Morning mom, morning Eric" Brooke greeted, as they were reciprocating the greetings, she was walking down to the fridge and picking out the OJ carton and pouring some of it in a glass. "Why is there a huge- y'know what? I don't wanna know" 

"Hey Joshieee!" Brooke squealed and carried the babbling boy from her mother's hands. 
"Honey, have breakfast first" Her mom suggested. 
"I'll just have orange juice. Topanga is coming over, and then all of us are going for brunch" 

"A burger for breakfast? Seems kinda unhealthy" Amy said, narrowing her eyes. 
"Mom, chubbies has more stuff than you think." Brooke chuckled.