Chapter 7 - The Boy Half and Half (Part 1)

I had already woken up, but I still kept my eyes closed, pretending to sleep, after all, an important conversation was going on by my side and even though it wasn't entirely right to do that, it was about me! So I needed to know. When I became aware the conversation was already happening, in fact, I believe I woke up precisely because of the exaltation of the voices.

"For God's sake, All Might, this is the disciple you gave your power to, you can't let her act in any way like today, her body won't withstand many destructions like that".

"I can't argue, I ended up not interfering to value her will to win..."

Recovery Girl sighed, they exchanged a few more phrases about the transfer of power being secret and about the symbol of peace.

"Is it so important that she be the symbol of peace?"

"If there is not one, society will succumb to evil". All Might replied in a serious tone.

"In that case, you must learn to act as her teacher and mentor, or it will only bring suffering for both of you."

All Might was silent. The conversation ended, I waited several minutes until it was safe to "wake up". I was already free to go back to the classroom, sfor sure Aizawa would have massacrated me for having broken myself wholly. One of my arms was in a splint and the other whole was bandaged, I would need to spend other days in the infirmary to heal slowly.

When I opened the door I heard an unknown voice.

"Hey, Midoriya, come closer!"

I looked towards the voice, a boy with spiky red hair and a nice face, all his teeth were pointed like fangs and that gave him a strangely cute look. I was ashamed of an unknown boy calling me, but I approached, maybe it was a message from the teacher.

"I don't know what you two said at the time of the brawl, but it was all very animal!" He said. "After that fight there was no way for us to get carried away either!"

Along with him was a girl with pink hair and skin who looked like an alien due to her antennae. Other students came over to talk and we ended up giving a quick introduction.

The cute one was Eijiro Kirishima, the pink Mina Ashido. There was also a green-haired girl named Tsuyu Asui, a broad-lipped guy named Sato, and a blond-haired boy named Kaminari.

Everyone talked excitedly about how amazing I had been in training, I was totally out of reaction, that was something totally new for me... people praising me.

I felt someone grab the sleeve of the blouse on the arm that wasn't bandaged, it was Uraraka, she looked very worried.

"Deku... didn't Recovery heal you?"

"Ah, this is because my condition is not very good, so it goes little by little." I looked around. "Where's Bakugo?"

Uraraka arched an eyebrow. Okay, okay, I understood her, the boy had just destroyed me, but I needed to talk to him.

"He's gone. The people in the classroom even told him to stay, but he left without saying anything. He didn't look very...well."

I didn't understand the expression on her face, but I didn't have time to think, I left the classroom running, I wanted to catch him before he left.

I found him near the gate. He walked slowly, something unusual for him.

"Kacchan!" I yelled at him to stop walking.

He looked back. My heart was in my mouth as he turned. It was hard to explain his look. If I had come by surprise and shot him in the back, I think it would have been a look similar to the one he would throw.