Chapter 8 - Extra - A bunch of trash

POV: Shigaraki

What time was it? I wasn't entirely sure, I knew it was too soon even for that bunch of scumbags to be there. Nasty, useless, yelling, asking pointless questions about All Might. None of that hysteria made sense.

The day before, Japan discovered that All Might would teach at U.A. I knew it would be crowded like this, human stupidity was the same as any game pattern. It would be the perfect opportunity, hiding among the garbage.

The Sensei had said, if All Might was going to be a professor, he was looking for someone to pass One For All, so he was weakening. I cracked a smile, I wanted to kill him with my bare hands.

Confusion increased with reporters and the metal door was closed. But obviously they weren't going to settle for that. I watched all morning as they waited for the door to open, and when it finally opened around lunchtime, I saw the inevitable, some reporters thought they would make it to the school door.

I entered with them unnoticed and soon the alarm sounded, the gates closed again. I broke away from the crowd and started walking in the shadow of the building. Would I have the pleasure of killing someone?

A boy alone was getting juice from one of those vending machines, distracted, he didn't hear me approach. Would that level of idiot be the next heroes? They got worse and worse.

I reached out my hand to touch his black hair when I felt that familiar, uncomfortable feeling. Within seconds I was in the middle of a dimly lit bar, my "home".

"Why did you take me out of there?" I asked bored, a few more seconds and I would have enjoyed myself.

"It was not the time, nor the place, you would be caught, it was the Sensei's orders."

I bit my lips, ripping the skin off.

"It was just to take me out of there after I touched him."

"We can't get attention early."

The person who answered me was a black shadow sticking out of an over-dressed suit. He was useful for the game sometimes, but he was also that annoying character who didn't release quests early.

"So, when?" I sat on the bar stool.

"Our informant said that in a week there will be an out-of-school training, All Might will take the students, it will be the best chance."

I lowered my head to the bar counter using it for support. One week.

A week seemed like too long for me to kill that wretched.

-------------------------------

Helloooo, 

In some chapters the english is better, in others isn't. I'm studying this language everyday (it isn't my mother language), so you'll see improvements as the story progress. So, sorry if any phrase is stange or not very clear.