The Day She Disappeared

***********Bret's POV*********

I awoke and I didn't have my baby in my arms. I looked around and didn't see her anywhere. Hmm maybe she's in the kitchen? I got up and realized my shirt was missing. I walked down the stairs and saw the cabinet door was open and a frying pan was set out. I looked in the livingroom and saw that the keys to the car were gone. Maybe she went shopping for food or something since the boys cleaned it out the other day. I opened the door and the car was still there. Thats odd. I went over to the car and it was unlocked and had the keys in the ignition. I also saw that the car was moved from its usual spot.

This is creeping me out... I walked around the car and saw a pool of blood laying there and trail of it going to the road. No. Not her. I got my phone and called 911. They said they'd be here in 5. I called her band and that's when i started to cry. Not my baby... Jace said they'd be over in a few minutes. I kept crying and sat on the curb pulling my knees to my head crying.

I texted my band. I don't want them to hear me cry. I should have woken up and gone with her. Someone has taken my love. The only part of me that I want to live with and shes gone. And I was gonna purpose to her tonight.... I called her Father too. He cared or at least acted yesterday. I didn't care if he heard me cry.

The police arrived and they started asking me questions and I told them everything I knew. They put tape around the house. Was my life ending? Her band arrived and they questioned them too. And my band when they got here and her father. They questioned everything. They said they have to wait 24 hours to file the report and my body surged with anger.

"There's a fucking pool of blood at the goddamn car and it leads to the fucking road! What more do you need!?"

"Sir we need you to calm down."

"No! That was gonna be my fiance! My wife! I love her so fucking much and you pricks won't do anything! She could be dead in 24 hours!" One of them grabbed me and JC helped him and I started crying again. I sat down once more and tugged at my hair.

"Sir, do you have another place to stay until the crime scene is cleared?"

"Yeah, I do."

'Alright officer Aldridge will go up with you so you can pack a bag. Please don't touch any of Miss Massacre's stuff though please we may need it."

"Whatever." JC helped me up and the cop escorted me up the stairs and I went into the room and almost broke down. I got some clothing and stuffed in a bag along with hairspray and toothbrush and everything else. On my way out I saw the photo booth picture we took when we first got together after 4 years. I got that too and made my way out. But before i could i saw Bullet huddled in a corner. I grabbed her up and took her with me.

I walked out of the house and I got in the car with her band. I held Bullet in my lap and watched the house I knew so well with my love disappear. The band dare not to speak to me till i made sense of it myself. I looked behind us and my band was following.

"Where's Cody and Alyssa?" I asked softly.

"Both asleep they wouldn't answer their phones and they both worked the night shift at their work." Crystal said holding back her tears. Jace I could see was pained, deeply pained. Cassie was crying but not looking at anyone. Shade and Tristan were looking out the window pained. It feels like I haven't got a heart anymore. I got a text from a friend of mine. Rayna.

R: Hey JC told me what happened. You gonna be ok man?'

B: No.

I turned my phone off because i didn't wan tto be asked that question anymore. I sat there and looked through the pictures of me and her I had on my phone. I want my baby returned to me safely. Who is so sinister to hurt such a beautiful angel. When we got to the band house. My band and her band poured into the tiny complex. Jace went to break the news to Alyssa and Cody and soon they joined us too. Alyssa sat next to me and Cody looked on the brink of tears. He loved her like I did just not as long. Everyone was saying sorry and i stood up.

"Shut the fuck up! There's a chance shes still alive you stupid fucks!" I screamed and walked into her old room with Bullet who was crying in my jacket. I took her out and she walked all around to try and find her Mom and started crying when she couldn't.

God nows the chance to prove you exist. Bring my baby back to me safely. Devil heres the chance to prove you exist and bring your wrath to the ones who did this. Please. I'm tired of this mourning circle. Shes alive i feel it.

**************************************

Hey you guys so what do you think? Please don't hate me lol

Love you guys! Stay strong!

Comment, Vote , Share!!!!