Undefined Culprit

************Stiil Bret's POV********************

The doctors say that Scar should wake up today..... I'm having a mix of emotions of scared and happy. I want her to wake up I just don't want her to hate me forever.  I lost her once and I refuse to lose her again...I love her more tahn anything! I will be right here when she wakes up. I want her to see that I only want her and not Cassie! I want to be the first things she sees,feels,and talks to when she wakes up.

I must have sat in that chair for hours upon hours. Lookign at her delicate face and her pale skin. I love this woman with all my heart and I want her to love me the same and not have a broken heart. I got an idea. I cleared my throat and I started singing her song Sucicide Letter. It hurt me to sing it but maybe it will bring her back. I sang it 2 times and in the middle of the third part her eyes fluttered open. 

"That's my song you asshole." She murmured. I laughed and hugged her with joy.

"You're awake!"

"Of course I am. damn what happened?" I took her good hand and sat on her bed next to her.

"Cassie showed up. You thought i was cheating on you with her and you got JC to take you back to the band house. I guess you got on your bike and rode around for a bit but then it started to rain and you lost control of your bike. It threw you off and you rolled into the forest and rolled off a smal cliff and you fractured your wrist and banged your self up."

She ripped her hand from mine. She stared blankly at the wall.

"Why? Why didn't you tell me you knew her?"

"I thought the Cassie you were talking about was dead! i ddin't know it was the one you all were talking about!"

"You saw a picture of her Bret!" She raised her voice at me.

"Look her hair is different and so is her dress of style! I never paid attention to her face much because she was only a one night stand everytime she called!"

"You sorry fucker. Get the hell out of here!" She screamed. I sighed and packed my things and went to the waiting room to see everyone. I scolded Cassie and she jst looked away and hid behind Jace.

Crystal came up to me hoping for good news.

"She's up...she hates me and Cassie though." Jace flinched and shook his head. 

"I'm going to go see her." Jace spoke softly and his band followed. I was left with Cassie and Tyler and JC. JC was still a mess though.

"JC go see her."

"I can't. I'm the reason she got hurt! I took her to the band house without making sure she was ok!"

"Jc! Get a hold of yourself man! It was me! I slept with Cassie and I didn't know it was there Cassie! Its my fault! Alright! Now she hates my guts again! It took her so long to forgive me! Go see her and enjoy it cause she hates to even see my face now! Go!" He quickly got up and ran for the others. i sat next to Tyler and cried some on his shoulder. 

I hate to cry infront of people but she was the love of my life. Who knows if i'll ever get her back!? I fucking love her! I pulled myself together and me and Tyler went to my house to get drunk. I can't take this pain so I might as well numb the fuck out of it.

I went home and me and Tyler drank and drank. We ended up drinking 4 bottles of jack and 2 packs of beer. I was drunk as hell man!

************Scar's POV*************

"You sorry fucker! Get the hell out!" I screamed at Bret. He packed his things and slowly exited the room. The nerve of him ! I swear! I saw he left my phone. I got it and went through. He sent a bunch of pics off my phone to his! Bastard! I went through more and saw I had a missed text. From Alyssa.

Alyssa: Hey its me! Change of plans! Kennedy backed out instead I'm bringing Cody one of my new friends! You'll love him!

Me: Ok say hi for me

Then Jace came in and I smiled but he looked very sad and confused.

"Hey. Whats wrong? Didn't you get the girl?"

"She doesn't remember anything of us. But thats not whats wrong. Whats wrong is your hurt and in the hospital."

"Jace this isn't anything you've seen me worse."

"You were in a fucking coma Scar! you've never been in one!"

"Its just like a long nap Jace it ain't a big deal."

"Well it is to us! It was very possible that you wouldn't wake up!" He screamed.

Crystal emerged from behind him looking like she was gonna cry. I hugged her tight and she didn't let go of me. Tristan showed his face and then Shade did and soon jC appeared for some reason and he looked very saddened.

"JC whats wrong?"

"I'm sorry I didn't check on you  before i left!" He shouted and hugged me tight.

"This isn't your fault JC."

Then they all hugged me tight.

"Where's Tyler?"

"He went drinking with Bret. Bret is really torn up."

"Well he should have told us about Cassie." I said and crossed my arms.

"I just wish you two could stay the fuck together but noo!" Crystal shouted and walked out of the room. 

How am I the culprit here? He fucked our relationship up both times! I love him but I cant be with someone like that. It would tear my heart to pieces. Doesn't matter cause now I'm moving back with the band and it'll be like old times again except we'll have Alyssa and Cody there.

Fuck Bret.

***********************************************************************************

Oh damn!  She is really serious!

What do u think will happen next???

Comment what u think

Comment Vote and Share!!!! Love u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!