Sins Will Never Be Forgiven

I awoke a hour later and it scared me. I was in a foreign room while naked next to Cody. I had sex with Cody. Oh shit! Oh shit!! OH SHIT! I slept with COdy! I remember him kissing me and then we suddenly got lost in each other. i slowly tried to sit up but pain coursed through me. He got me good didn;t he? 

I whimpered as i slowly got up and wrapped some sheets around me. Then I realized that i pulled a sheet off of Cody and it exposed his entire body. Fuck! I quickly threw that sheet back on him hoping to god he didnt notice or wake up. I froze in place and he didn't move so i tried to look for my clothes when I accidentally stepped on the sheet and fell on the floor,

"Oww!" i shouted then quickly covered my mouth. He shifted then sat up and snickered as he stood and put boxers on and came and picked me up and sat back on the bed and he quickly laid next to me.  I sat up slowly still feeling sore.

He rubbed his hand up and down my thigh.

"You know you liked it. I'm surprised someone from your apartment didn't hear it you were screaming so loud." I slapped his hand away. I was in sooooooo much trouble if Jace heard that. Then again Jace probably doesn't care he was probably out cold.

"Where are my clothes?" I asked not seeing them anywhere.

"Mmm I'm not telling. I like how u look right now."

"Cody! Where are my godamned clothes?!!"

"Sheesh! Alright Alright! They're in the closet.!" I smiled and slowly got up holding in my whimper so I wouldn't give him what he wanted. I slowly walked to the closet and as I was walking he chuckled at me.

"What?"

"Oh nothing just that the fact you're practically waddling." I looked at myself and saw I was! Damn you!

I sighed and got my clothes from the closet and dropped the sheets and dressed in front of him. Not like he hasn't seen my body before anyway. Plus my back was turned to him. Next thing I know he's behind me kissing my neck. He went straight for my sweet spot. I moaned softly and he smiled and bit my skin causing blood to be drawn but I didn't seem to care.

I've truly always liked it rough and he did it right! He then began to whisper sweet nothings in my ear as he ran his hands all over me. 

"Cody." I moaned.

"Yes baby?" He whispered.

"Get the hell off of me or I'll smack you with a frying pan." I whispered and he looked shocked. I smiled and got all my clothes on and fixed my hair back since apparently he kept pulling on it the entire time. I opened the door and saw Alyssa sitting on the couch reading a book. She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Shut up and tell no one or I'll kill you." I looked at her and made my way to my apartment. I unlocked the door and immediately I was bombarded.

"What the hell!!! Why have you been gone for so long ! And why did Bret get hit with a frying pan!!!??" Crystal screamed at me.

"I was with Cody!! And Cody came to say that Alyssa needed me but when he did Bret wouldn't get off of me! He was kissing me and trying to seduce me when I didn't like it so Cody came in and hit him with a frying pan! Now shut the hell up!" I shouted and went to my room and Bullet scampered along following me. Bret wasn't there thank god. I took some Ibuprofen to relieve some pain and got under the covers.

Shade was talking to the band when I went into my room. Bret had went home and Cassie was out with Jace. Shade was saying he heard some things and then he got real quiet. Soon I got knocks on my door. Crystal.

What!?" 

"Did you sleep with Cody?" I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Yes I did." I got up and opened the door. "Got a problem with it?"

"No just..."

"Its not your business Crystal."

I sighed and got Bullet up in my arms and went to Alyssa's apartment. I banged on their door til Cody came and answered the door in just his boxers. I bit my lip and he smiled as he  saw it was me.

"Come back for more?"

"Wheres Alyssa?"

"Went to get dinner."

"Good." I slammed him up against the wall and put Bullet down on the floor and she roamed into Alyssa's room.

"Who did you tell?"

"No one! Sheesh!" I looked at him and kissed him hard and fast and he wrapped my legs around him and carried me to his room and threw me on the bed. We started to get busy yet again and I didn't care anymore. I deserve someone like this. I've been through hell and back and I can do as I please.

Later I flopped back on the bed out of breath and Cody beside me panting hard. I smiled and he slowly stroked my hair and I laid my head on his chest. He smiled.

"We should do this more often." i said and he chuckled and kissed my head.

"Whatever you want baby." I smiled at him.

********************************************************

Ohhhhhh shit!  hehe i bet you hate me if ur team Bret but he I gotta give Team Cody people some fun don't I?

Love you guys! 

Check out my Book Fallen Angels!!!!!!!!

Comment Vote and Share.!!!!!!