Plans

Bret got home from tour today and he was going shopping with the guys for the wedding. I have made Cassie my maid of honor and Alyssa, Crystal, and Kennedy my bridesmaids. Kennedy was flying out today and was going to stay with the band until the wedding. We were going for a Red and black wedding with a rock an roll theme.

I wanted a red dress with black lace as my wedding dress more than anything. I saw an ad for one at this one place in D.C.

We picked up Kennedy and Cassie had dropped Scarlet off at daycare. Scarlet is almost one. And cuter than ever. We drove to the dress place after the airport and I was so excited my heart was pounding. This was the dress I was going to marry the love of my life in. The dress I was gonna remember forever. When we got there we had someone assist us. He got the dress for me and it looked absolutely perfect to me.

I took it to the dressing room and changed into it. I came out and looked into the full body mirror and I almost automatically started crying tears of joy. This was it. This was the dress. I was so happy. Alyssa gave me a tissue and wiped my tears.

I then tried helping my bridesmaids with dresses. Cassie was going to wear black. Alyssa was wearing red and Kennedy was wearing black so that way it would go in a pattern. Bret wanted his tux to be the darkest black to be found and a red satin undershirt with a black tie. Handsome as always.

I was soon gonna be married to the man that fucked up my life and also made it completely better. Some people don't get to say that very often.  I was allowing my Dad to come to the wedding but he would NOT walk me down the aisle. Jace was doing that. He may as well since he acts like a Dad in some cases.

"Scar! What about this?" Kennedy said. She was wearing a sweetheart cut dress and it was black with lace over the bust that came around the neck like a choker.

"If you don't get it I will and wear it on stage somewhere," I said giggling. She smiled big and went to take it off so she could get it. Once everyome had found their dress we went out to eat.

"So have you guys thoughts about kids?" Alyssa said and I almost choked on my food.

"Not really. I want one but both of our careers would mess them up."

"It would be fine! Look at Jace and Cassie! "

"Yeah. Guess you're right. I dont know. I don't even know if he wants kids."

"What do you mean? Why wouldnt he!? Especially with someone as sexy as you," Alyssa said smiling.

"Same reason. Careers I guess."

"Scar hunnie it will turn out ok," Cassie said assuringly.

"I hope so." We finished eating and we started to go back home. When we arrived in the driveway I saw a unfamiliar car along with Bret's and the boys. Maybe Bret invited his Dad or something. Me and the girls walked in and I heard a glass break.  I ran to the kitchen and saw the boys pinned against the wall.

"What the hell is going on in here?" I asked.

"Rayna...shes here."

"What?" I turned around because I heard Alyssa shout my name. Rayna was going in for a punch but I caught her fist. She swung her other one at me and landed a punch in the gut. It was a terrible pain that I can usually take easily. I held my stomach and I tackled that bitch to the ground.

"You stole him from me!" Rayna screamed. I punched her again.

"He was gonna propose to me!" I froze for a second but landed another punch before Cassie and Alyssa pulled me off of her. I broke their grip and i lifted her by her shirt collar and pinned her to the wall.

"If you ever come near my family again. Ill put your ass 6 feet under. Fucking got it?" She nodded with a small cry and i released her as she ran out the front door.

"Scar is such a badass!" Ray said. I smiled but then everything went black. I fell to the floor unconscious and blood was dripping down my thighs. Bret screamed and races to my side as Cassie called 911. I kept zoning in and out. Bret was holding me to him. Cassie was on the phone. Sirens. I heard sirens. I then was being lifted up and placed on a gurney. Then I saw Bret at my side inside the ambulance and he held my hand as he cried. He mouthed I love you. I was raced out of the ambulance and taken into the hospital. I could hear Bret's screams ring out because they wouldn't let him stay with me.

Doctors were poking me and opening my eyes and shining lights. They had to cut off my pants to see what was happening. I was so groggy. I was shaking my head softly wanting Bret by my side. He would be if he could. What happened? Why am I here?

A nurse put a mask over my face and I watched the world go dark.

*************************

What happened? What do you guys think!?!

Share, vote,  and show some love!!!!
XOXOXO
<3333333333