I Do

I was sitting on the closed toilet seat with my head in my hands. I was so nervous if plus sign came across the test. I was tapping my foot before Cassie laid a hand on my shoulder. She rubbed my shoulder trying to comfort me. I was excited don't get me wrong. But what if Bret didn't wanna try again?

Cassie's timer went off and I looked up at her worried. She handed me the test without looking at it. I removed it from the plastic and looked at it. There was a huge plus sign displayed across the  screen. I dropped it.

"Scar its ok. You two will have another kid soon."

"No. I'm pregnant..."

"Oh hunny you'll be ok."

"No, Cassie I am happy." I smiled up at her and she hugged me tightly. I am gonna have this child and I am going to spoil it rotten.

"When are you gonna tell Bret?"

"Not until the wedding."

"What why?"

"Wedding gift."

"I don't think you should do that.."

"Fine. I'll do it right now." I said as I started to go down stairs.

"Uh Scar... are you ready for this?"

"Yeah. He loves me and I love him. He's always wanted a kid."

"Alright. Only if you're ready though."

"I am." I continued walking back downstairs. Bret and Jace were still talking so I pulled up a chair in between them. I waited for them to finish there conversation quietly. Soon they looked at me questioningly as Cassie stood in the kitchen doorway.

"I have something to tell you guys."

"What is it baby?" Bret asked wrapping an arm around me, pulling me close."

"Well I have been feeling weird lately and I...."

"Is it your medicine again?" He asked. I suddenly felt broken when he said that. I shook away the feeling and I took his hand in mine.

"No Bret...I...I'm pregnant." Jace hugged me tight in happiness. Bret was frozen.

"Wait what?" He asked.

"I'm pregnant, Bret..."

"Oh my god baby that is the best news I've ever heard!" He hugged me tightly and was already feeling my stomach and talking to it. He was so excited.

"Wait how long have you known?"

"About five minutes."

"Is that why Cassie went out?"

"Yeah. I wanted to keep it a secret until I knew for sure. I didn't wanna hurt anyone."

Bret kissed me gently and then my forehead before hugging me tightly to him. We were gonna have a baby and everything was going to be perfect. I'm sane now so the least I can do is dream about my happy future with my husband and my beautiful baby.

*********Wedding Day***************

I had a small bump in my stomach but I was still able to fit in my wedding dress. My eyes were done all smokey and my hair was curled. I had redyed my hair red again as well. My nails were done black matte and I for once looked absolutely gorgeous. Bret is going to look so handsome. I slept at Cassie's last night so we could star getting ready sooner than later. My bridesmaids were so perfect. We were having the wedding in the field where he asked me. Fall was slowly taking over the land as the leaves turned colors and it was just the perfect setting.

I was being driven to the venue as we speak.

"What are you gonna do if he cries?" Crystal asked all excited. I laughed and shook my head.

"Then I will probably cry with him."

"That's right Ms. Prego." I started laughing and looked out the window. I was actually going to get married to the love of my life. The only guy I have ever really loved too. Jace was gonna give me away and we would be married.

"How much longer?"

"Well 5 minutes I think," Cassie said staying focused on the road. I need Jace or Shade right now though. I could just feel the nervousness in my stomach. I can't see Bret till we get married though. I heard the bachelor's party went ok. No strippers either. Just drinking and poker mostly.

All the girls and I had a party where we marathoned Netflix and went shopping together. I said no strippers for them so its only fair I don't go see a male stripper.

"We're here." Cassie said as she put the car in park. I opened my door to see Jace standing there in his tux. He looked so handsome. I'm so happy for Cassie. I know my brother will be perfect for her.  It was funny to think that just a few months ago I was here being proposed to by Bret.

I hugged Jace tight and he looked worried.

"Still wanna do this? If not I'll run away with you and Cassie." I laughed.

"No I still wanna do this I'm just nervous."

"So was I. But it was the best decision I ever made." Cassie said as she came around kissing Jace. I smiled big as she got little Scar out of the car. Scar could walk now and she was the flower girl for our wedding. As we started walking closer tot he wedding spot I grew more nervous. Jace had our arms connected. We waited behind some trees as Cassie went down the aisle with lil Scar. Crystal went then Alyssa and then Kennedy and each of them had one of Bret's groomsmen attached to them.

I took a deep breath and we started to walk. When we got to the beginning of the aisle I saw Bret. He was so handsome and sexy. He literally made my heart skip a beat every time I saw him. This man was going to be mine for forever. We made our way down the aisle and Jace kissed my cheek as he handed me over to Bret and went to take his place on Bret's side as a groomsmen.

"Dearly beloved we are gather here today to witness the marriage of Bret and Scarlet..." the minister went on and on but all I heart was my heart beating. My body was on autopilot as I said my vows and I dos because my eyes were locked on his the entire time. He looked at me with so much admiration that it made me want to faint. This man is perfect to me.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." I jumped into his arms and he lifted me up as he kissed me deeply like my lips weren't going to be there tomorrow. He held me to him like I was his lifeline and I couldn't get enough of him. When we finally pulled apart the crowd was clapping and it sent me out of my little zone.

I was finally married to the love of my life....

******************************************

Omg guys they are married! Leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Share, Vote and show some love!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXOXOXO

<3333333333333333333