Key To My Heart

We were driving home from Warped tour in silence. Me and Jace made up we were all just sad tour was ending. I was happy though because I wanted to see Bret so bad it hurt. He said he had a date planned for us.

We got to the band house and I jumped out of the rental van because there sat Bret waiting in his car to take me home. He got out and kissed me deeply and passionately.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too," i said smiling big. He then gave me a bag.

"Whats this?"
"I did some shopping and got you an outfit for tonight."
"Awe you're too sweet!" I kissed him again.
"Go get changed." I nodded and ran up to the band apartment and I ran past Crystal, Shade and Tristan and went into my room. First I fixed my makeup then I looked into the bag.

There was this gorgeous long black dress that sparkled. With matching Black pumps and a black sparkle clutch. He thought of everything! I got dressed in the dress and I switched my brown lipstick for a black one. Now this made my eyes and hair stand out.

I emerged from my room and I heard Shade whistle.

"Daaaammmmnnnn Scar is looking hot as fuck!" Tristan smacked his head and I started laughing. I walked outside and saw Bret had changed into a tux. Oh my god I am so lucky.

I went to him and jumped into his arms smiling as he caught my lips with his.

"Lets go." I smiled and got into the passenger seat as we drove to this really expensive place downtown.

"Bret are you sure?"

"Yes." He said and got out of the car and ran to my side opening the door for me.

"You're too sweet my love." He took my hand and we walked into the restaurant filled with snooty bastards and uptight bitches. But we ignored them all because this was about us.

We were seated at a table by the window. I smiled to myself thinking of him and how great he was.

"Love you do realize you're wearing the ring around your neck?" He asked to make sure I wanted it to be seen .

"I want it to be seen whether they believe my lie or not. I love this ring."

He smiled and held ny hand across the table. We ordered and talked about tour and things that happened to him when he got back from warped. Hes basically been writing or texting me or painting.

"Can't wait to see your new paintings love."

"I painted one of you."

"Oh?"

"I think you'll be pleased with it as well," he smiled.

Soon dinner was over and we headed home. I helped him unpack my things and put them away. I then changed into the shirt he left behind for me at Warped Tour. I took off my makeup and sat on the bed. Yes I was aware i was not wearing pants.

He came in with the painting.He handed it to me. I loved it.
He painted me as a girl holding a knife wearing a leather jacket and it had my scars painted on.

"No scar is bad." He said as he kissed me.

I laid the painting on the night stand and i sat on the bed.

"Bret...I wanna try."
"Try what love?"
"Sex."
"Are you sure?"
"You'll have to treat me like a virgin but yes."
"Ok." He kissed me deeply and hesitantly grabbed my thigh. I pressed against him and I took his shirt off tracing each muscle. He laid me down straddling me. He asked me before removing any piece of clothing until we were nude. My anxiety was kicking up but I compressed it.

"Do you wanna stop?" He asked.

"No." He kissed me passionately and deeply as he slowly groped my boobs. Still no flashbacks.
******Smutty warning****
"Are you ready? " He asked and I nodded biting my lip. He slowly rocked in . I was doing great. I repeatedly moaned his name and dug my nails into his back. I earned a moan from him and he smiled. I focused on giving him hickeys as he picked up his speed. Soon he was slamming into me and making me scream with pleasure. Holy fuck I missed this. I missed him. Hes the only medicine i need. Him. He is my cure. We both finished and he cuddled me.
***end of smut****

"You did great baby," he said spooning me.
"Better than I thought I would. Turns out I just need you. Forever and always."

"I always be here to pick you up." He slowly kissed up and down my shoulder to calm me just in case.

"Mmm good night baby."

"Goodnight handsome." He held me close as we fell asleep. I dreamt of him. His existence was warm and cozy. He was my home. I had my home back and I was fully restored to me. He fixed me just like he promised he would.

I woke up to him kissing me awake.

"I'm sorry i can't resist your lips. I wanna kiss them forever."

"You're such a romantic." He kissed me again.

"What do you wanna do today?" He asked.

"I wanna watch movies with you all day right here." He nodded and got his laptop and signed onto Netflix. We decided on The Crow. We watched all the movies and cuddled the entire day. I love this man with every fiber of my existence. He is mine. And Im never losing him again. Hes perfect to me.

He loves me scars and all. What more could i ask for?

At some points he would doze off and Id just lay my head in his chest and listen to his heart. His heart was the most beautiful song I've ever heard. I wish I could record it and just loop it until the end of time. Because this meant that he was alive and that he loved me. Forever.

***********************
So i love this book with all i got ok but i think I should end it soon. Its going on 50 chapters almost like dang xD. Anyway stay up to date !

Share, Vote and show some love!!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
XOXOXO