Mysterious Memories

I can't see him.....just don't turn around Scar.

"Scarlet....I'm so sorry." He said.

"Why the fuck are you sorry? I'm the one who left you all and I'm the reason Cassidy is dead and you tried suicide....god this is my fucking fault!!!" I shouted at the window.

"You arent the reason Cassidy is dead.."

"Yes I am."

"No you're not!!!" He screamed.

"Yes I fucking am!!!!! I was in the goddamned car when it crashed! If I didn't get knocked out then i could have protected her with my body and Id be dead! I have no fucking meaning anyway!!!!!"

It was silent for a few minutes.

"I'm sorry I never told you. I didn't want you to hate me back then but now i guess it doesn't matter cause you already hate me." I said.

"I don't fucking hate you! I kissed you for a reason! Seeing you with Bret kills me every time i see him kiss you or even look at you!" He shouted.

"You didn't tell me this before now did ya? Cause when I was still hating on Bret I probably would have said yes! But its too late I'm sorry. Its my fault like always."

"Stop fucking blaming yourself! If i fucking grew a pair and asked you out i wouldn't be here! My fault now stop!" He screamed.

I sighed and continued staring at the sky. I felt my cheeks dampen and heard the russles of Jace moving a little in his bed.

"Can you please turn around?" He asked. I stayed stationary. I can't. I just can't.

"Please I wanna see your eyes." I rolled my eyes and huffed. I turned around and stared at him. So pale and broken. He smiled at my eyes and he took my hand and kissed it.

"No matter what you do or choose or love you will always have a place in my heart. Always."

I teared up. Stop crying goddamnit!!

I texted Bret that they could come in and I sat next to Jace in a chair and Bret was on my other side.

I sighed and sat there trying not to think of everything that's happened today. The doctor soon came in and said Jace could go home tomorrow.

"Your friend saved your life by giving blood you're lucky to have her." The doctor said and walked out.

"Wait who gave me blood?" Everyone stayed quiet and then Crystal pointed to me.  Then it got very quiet like dead of the night quiet.

Crystal and Shade and Tristan were yawning and everything and so was Tyler and JC.

"Why don't you guys go home? Its getting late." I said to them and they shook their heads.

"Go ill stay here with Bret and Jace you all go back to the apartment and Tyler can snuggle with Crystal and JC can sleep on my old bed." They gave up and nodded in defeat and went out a few minutes later.

Me and Bret got in the pull out chair and snuggled and watched TV with Jace.

I texted Andy what happened and he was surprised what Jace did and how he tried to kill himself.

"Its like a bad TV show." Were Andys exact words. I tolf him about Cassidy and he wad surprised I was there.

Did they ever find a body?

No...

She could still be alive....

I doubt it....they found a pool of blood with her necklace in it and she never took it off.