These Sins Remain

I automatically pushed him off.

"What the fuck Jace are you fucking insane!?!" I shouted and grabbed Bret's bag and Jace tried to block me from getting out of my room but I kicked his chest and he flew to the wall and groaned in pain.

Shade and Tristan and Crystal then all rushed out.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Crystal screeched.

"Jace tried to fucking kiss me after he pissed me off by saying what i can and cannot do! I'm tired of his shit so I'm moving in with Bret til he gets over himself!" Bret rushed into the hallway. He asked what happend but all I said was get in the car.

I woke JC up and he got up and got his bag while I hunted Bullet down and got her food. I got her and put her in her carrier.

"Don't leave us Scar we just got you back!" Crystal yelled after me.

"I'm sorry. Ill still be in the band I just won't be around much especially around Jace."

I went out the door with Bullet and Bret and the luggage. We all got into JC's car and me and Bret went to his house and JC back to his house.

As soon as we entered the house he said,

"What the hell happened back there Scar?!?"

".....He fucking crushed his lips on mine after I said I wasn't going to stay and I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore!"

I started to pace back and forth.

"Ill kill him!" Bret said getting mad on the thought of Jace kissing me.

"Don't touch him alright I hate him as is for beating you up don't give me a reason to hate you too." I forced my fingers through my hair as I continued to pace.

He then pulled me down onto his lap. He kissed me with passion and I unbuttoned his shirt.

"I like you without a shirt." I whispered and he smiled.

"I like you without one as well." I giggled and laid my head on his chest. I was trying to calm down I really was. I was still thinking why the hell Jace did that. I didn't smell whiskey on him...there's no way he could like me right? He agreed that we were too much like brother and sister those years ago and then he found Cassidy.

Then she died and he was overly protective of me ever since. Could it be? Does he like me that way? Of course I don't like him that way he's too bossy and doesn't let me have much fun and I just don't have that butterfly feeling.

"Babe what are you thinking about?" Bret asked.

"I'm thinking if why the hell he did that!"

"He probably likes you now he knows what he's lost." He said.

"But the thing is I don't like him that way."

"I know you don't but he is a guy and we men intend to hold it against you til you break and go out with us."

"Men...more like boys." I said and got up.

"Excuse me but I'm 19." He said.

"Yeah and next week you'll be 20 yet age doesn't determine whether your a man or not."

I said and walked off to the kitchen.

"Man."

"Boy."

"Man."

"Boy."

He had enough. He pressed me up against the wall and my hips were digging into his.