𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙏 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝙀𝘼𝙆𝙀𝙍 𝙃𝘼𝙉𝘿

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃

↳ now playing ;;
𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

the scent of the demon was strong, so intoxicating and potent that it seemed to burn at Tanjiro's lungs the more he followed it.

the time was ticking, the sky now growing darker and darker as if coated by a vanta black paint the longer you had been gone.

forced to backtrack his steps, that horrible pit in his stomach seemed to swallow him whole as Tanjiro was brought right back to Oiran Koinatsu's room.

slipping down against the now cold tiles of the roof, his feet landed with a soft and prominent thump on the balconies railing. Tanjiro's brows were furrowed, knitting tightly together as his throat burned with his words.

the scent of the demon had led him right back to where he had just left, and the fear of something harming Oiran Koinatsu seemed more and more plausible the closer he got.

after promising to protect everyone else, Tanjiro couldn't let himself falter. his hand shot towards the sliding door, opening the material with a loud clatter.

"miss Koinatsu!?"

black hair as dark as the night, adorned with the same hair pins Koinatsu wore in her own hair seemed to flow elegantly around her. a fuchsia colored flower coloring the pale skin of her cheek under the moonlight as Daki gave a sickening grin to the interruption.

her lips were painted red, as dark as the color of blood. "are you a demon hunter?" despite the sight before him, Tanjiro could hear the arrogance and rage in the woman's voice.