Blood soaked jacket (slight smut)

Description: Lockwood jerks off to the thought of Lucy (and admits this is a regular habit he had)

Lockwood POV
1059 words

🎵I wanna be with you
I wanna be with you
I wanna be barely hanging on
I wanna be loved by you every night
I wanna be dancing, dreaming, bawling and weeping
Over you all my life🎵

🎵I wanna be barely hanging on
when you make me lose control
I wanna be barely hanging on when you make me lose control🎵
-So Alright, Cool, Whatever by The Happy Fits

After reading the newspaper George gave me, i went downstairs to the rapier room and practiced. I needed to do something with my hands, like i said previously, i became restless. I set myself a timer, seeing how quickly i could corner Esmeralda, one of the other hanging straw dummies we had in the basement.

When dinner was ready we all sat in the kitchen, George discussed the latest thing he was researching Holly talked about the next client we had All while munching on her salad. It was nice, having her stay for dinner, sometimes if it was too late or it was a rough case she would crash on one of the sofas.

I retreated to the library again after dinner. Crumpled up last week's newspaper and threw it in the fireplace. dropped a match into my hand and struck it against the box. Watched the flame engulf the little red dot at the end of the stick.

George came in with two mugs of tea and the doughnuts. He put my mug down on the table in front of me.
"So?"  His glasses gleamed in the firelight.
"What?" I drank some tea and took a bite of the caramel glazed doughnut.
"What did you think of the paper? You haven't sulked about it or anything." To be honest i had forgotten about that.

"Honestly it was fine, they complimented us. Kipps gave some half arsed statement, grudgingly complimenting our 'bravery'. It didn't strike me as preposterous or too much." I shrugged sipping the tea.
"And Lucy?"
I just stared into the fire. George gave me a disappointed huff. "Well if you're not going to be honest, or simply.. Aware. I'm going up to bed now." He stomped out of the library, his too big t-shirt trailing after him.

After i drank my tea and ate my donut in silence, only accompanied by the crackling of the flames, I thought about what George had said. Lucy. He had asked me about Lucy. When her name came to mind the image of her followed. Well not just one image. Her flowing brown hair, the way her cheeks got that rosy tint in the winter. Her scarf tied tight around her neck. My mind wandered as it usually did when the thought of Lucy came up. I wondered what she would be doing if she had never left.

My mind played an image of her sat in the sofa opposite me, her elbows on her knees, a mug of steaming tea in her hands. Her deep brown eyes trained on me. I felt that sudden tug in the lower pit of my stomach. The hot stirring feeling reaching further to my trousers. I kept picturing her sat there across from me. She teased me with the gap between her legs. I could only sometimes get a glimpse of those black lacy panties. Like the ones i found on her doorstep in Tooting. I could imagine her laugh, and i felt the tightness of my trousers twitch.

"Oh Lockwood," She would slur, "how pitiful. I'm just simply sat here, and you're already hard?" She scoffed and crossed a long, slim leg over her knee. Again I caught a glimpse of the fabric beneath her skirt.
"What is it you're thinking about? What is it that's making you so.. overwhelmed?" She purred.
I spluttered, trying to regain control over myself.
"Oh Lockwood," She smiled and rose up from the sofa and crossed the library floor to stand over me, "Don't speak." She put her finger up against my lips to shut me up.

The situation in my mind jumped, suddenly she was sat on me, her t-shirt on the floor, the buttons of my shirt were opened, my chest exposed. I was a moaning mess slumped in my favourite chair, as The Lucy Carlyle rode me so hard i could break. She bit at my ear and moaned against my shoulder.
"Luce, Luce I'm gonna-"
"Yes, Lockwood, god yes." She moaned and tugged at my hair. As I came the image faded away from existence. I was indeed slumped in my favourite lazy chair, but there was no Lucy Carlyle.

My hand was wrapped around the dick she was supposed to be riding, hot cum covered my fingers. I still squeezed my eyes shut tight, trying to chase after that scenario. But it wasn't real.

Embarrassment washed over me, I let my hand go slack. Rested my head back against the chair. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" I murmured to myself. I shunned myself for thinking of my ex coworker in such a shameful way. Standing up from the chair, I found a packet of tissues on one of the book shelves and cleaned myself up. Then went upstairs to my room to get ready for bed. I was determined to get out of this habit, jerking off to thoughts of Lucy, being sad over Lucy? It had to stop. I got changed from my now sweaty clothes into a comfortable pair of pyjamas.

Just as I was lifting up my blanket to get in bed I heard the bell outside the front door being rung.
There wouldn't be a client at that time. I stood there for a moment and pondered what it could be. The bell rang out again, it sound shook the house. My head lulled. The sound pounded at my temples.

I put my dressing gown on, and made my way down the stairs towards the front door. Then there came knocking, it was loud but the fist was weak. I turned the skull lamp on in the hallway, took a rapier out from the pot by the front door, undid the latches on the door. And slowly pulled it open, to reveal, Lucy standing there.

Covered in blood, mud and sweat. Her typically lustrous brown hair was instead matted and stuck to her forehead, she wiped it away feebly with one limp hand. The hand went back to clutching her arm, which was visibly bleeding in the soft lamp light coming from behind me. It's warm pink and orange light reached out from the hallway behind me, and touched her weak body outside on the front step. She gave a wobbly smile, and stumbled slightly, adjusted her blood soaked jacket.

"Hey.. Lockwood.."