Lucy Carlyle (smut)

Lockwood POV
1103 Words

I wish I could express how good it felt to hear praise like that from Lucy Carlyle. Instead I wordlessly slipped off the bed, moving onto my knees in front of her. I held her arms and stared up at her. She watched me with an unreadable expression. She looked like a painting. I leaned her back, and slightly leaned over her, I started to trail kisses along her neck once again. She let out a little gasp, and her hand gripped my hair. A shock went through me, that if I could guess, went straight to my dick. But I wanted to focus on pleasing her not myself, even if tension in my trousers grew. It was about her.

I sucked another dark mark in the side of her neck. Slowly I undid the buttons on the shirt.
"Wearing my shirt." I laughed. "You really were up to something weren't you?" I flicked my eyes up to look at her. She nodded quickly and tugged at my hair.
"Lockwood. Please." Seeing her this needy was new. I reached behind her and tried to undo her bra. There was silence for a moment as I struggled with the strap.

"What's wrong?"
"I- Uh.. I don't know how.." I looked up at her with red cheeks, she started giggling.
"It's okay," She took my hand and placed it on the strap, "Like this." She moved my fingers around until I felt a loosening below them, and the bra unclipped.
She let it fall off her shoulders and onto the bed. I pulled away to gaze at her.
"Lucy," I cupped a breast in my hand, moving my fingers over her pebbled nipples. "You're exactly what i imagined, so perfect."
"Imagined?" She mocked, smirking down at me, she leaned back on her hands on the bed. Her hair came down and brushed along her eyes.

"Well, you think all those nights without you were spent just working?"
"So you mean to tell me that instead of trying to make Lockwood and co a bigger agency, you were sat in your room thinking about me? Is that what you mean, Lockwood?"
"Well you read the papers, you knew Lockwood and Co was getting more popular. Plus," I said, cupping a breast in my palm, and lightly brushing my tongue over her hard nipple, "You mean to tell me, after reading those papers, you didn't feel jealous? You didn't wish to be back in my home? And you didn't need to let out your frustrations." She tried to show no sign of care to my words, but I saw the tiny shiver run through her as I tapped her sensitive skin with my tongue.

I didn't miss the little pant that came from her mouth as my fingers squeezed her nipple, I didn't miss the shake of her arms trying to hold herself up.

"Oh I did let my frustrations out, by working harder and chatting with skully." She smiled innocently.
I would wipe that innocent little smile from her lips.
I pressed a finger directly to her hot cunt. As she just wore panties, it didn't hide how wet she was already.
"Mh yes, you were so under control back then. I wonder what happened." I mused, circling my thumb painfully slow. She let out a soft groan, letting her arms give in, and falling back on the bed.

"So pretty, so perfect for me, Luce." I muttered giving her butterfly kisses along her lower stomach. I could feel her body shiver under my touch, and I quickened my pace ever so slightly. "Is this alright, Luce?" I murmured and looked up at her. She nodded and squirmed, rocking her hips to try and get more friction.
"I need you to use words, my love." Lucy groaned again, lifting her head slightly to glare at me, and flopped a weighted hand down to grip my hair.

"Yes, Lockwood. Please give more." She looked at me with eyes filled with need.
"Good girl." Using my other thumb I moved her panties over slightly, revealing her hot center to me. Keeping the panties in place, I stuck two fingers in, curling the ends just like I had read. She let out a shaky moan, her hand fell from my hair back to cover her mouth. "Shit-" I heard her mutter. I started pumping my fingers in and out of her, letting them get covered in the warmth of Lucy Carlyle. She trailed a hand down to her panties, linking a finger under the waistband to start taking them off. But I pulled my fingers out and grabbed her wrist, stopping her.

"Lockwood please. I need more." She frowned.
"Patience Luce." She glared at me and sat up grabbing my arm and tugging me up to the bed. I fell back against the mattress. We were both laughing, even as she straddled my legs.
"You're just so-" I pulled her into me, her hands on my chest her lips on mine. We pulled away.
"So what?"
"Annoying." She smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear. Suddenly I felt pressure against my crotch. Lucy's hands pressed slightly harder on my chest to balance herself.
"Fuck." She muttered against my ear, biting at it.
I pressed my head back into the mattress, trailing my hands to her ass, grounding it against my lap.

"I've thought about this exact situation so many times Lucy. You know that?" I whispered, she rutted against me. As if we were the only thing holding this world together. She moaned in the side of my neck, kissing all over my neck.
"I- I did too." She muttered.
"What did you say?" I turned my head to look down at her. Her face was red, her hair in her eyes.
"I thought about you too Anthony. I thought about.. about riding you." She moved her hips faster. My cock twitched in my boxers.
"Fuck." I bit my lip and grabbed her thighs, rolling her off me. Then I pulled her panties off and tossed them somewhere. She lifted her legs and wrapped them over my shoulders, resting them on my back.

I pressed my face against her centre, looking up at her.
"Yes." She said breathlessly. I had Lucy Carlyle. Not just had her, but she was on my bed with my face between her thighs. I felt my heart jolt im my chest with the realisation, but I wasn't going to start getting all emotional, I needed to let her come before that. She was finally mine. Lucy Carlyle was mine.