Beautiful (fluff and light smut)

Lockwood POV
1120 Words

what was she doing here? Why was she wearing my shirt? Where were her clothes? I cast my eyes around the room taking it in, I was also trying not to look at her. I straightened my back, forcing myself to focus on something that wasn't the way I could see her nipples poking through the thin fabric of my dress shirt. Or the fact her hands were in her lap, covering up the front of her blue panties.

But looking around the room didn't do me much good either, instead I saw her clothes discarded on the floor by my bed. I swallowed and looked back at her, taking a deep breath.
"Luce, what are you doing here?" I murmured. I could tell she could see right through my gentlemanly facade. She knew what I wanted, and if she was willing to let me, I would beg to have her back by my side. Or maybe not just my side, maybe below me on the very bed she was so pleasantly sat on.

I watched Lucy's eyes roam around my body, I hadn't taken my shirt fully off, but my chest was showing. She had seen me bare chested before, but this time felt much more intimate. She smiled, and looked me in the eyes.
"Lockwood, sit down." I suddenly hesitated, what if this was some trap, to see if I'm a loyal boyfriend? I quickly ran through any conversation of religion shared between me and Lucy. She wasn't religious so it wouldn't be a test if I was faithful to the whole 'only after marriage' thing. So what was she planning?

I sat down, instead of doing our usual routine of sitting next to each other and leaning on each other, or holding hands, she stood up and looked down at me.
"You've just been so tense recently." I frowned, is this really what it was about? Me being tense? Was she worried about me?
"Luce I'm f-" I started but, I felt her cup my cheek in her palm.
"I know you're fine. But I also know you haven't been fully present have you?" A pit of guilt filled my stomach. I see, this was a pet talk about how I should stop being impulsive or else she'll leave me again. I stared down at the floor.

"Yes, yes, I'm sorry Luce. I put you and the rest of our team in danger because I couldn't focus." I nodded as I spoke the words, letting myself feel the guilt of putting my friends and girlfriend in danger. She brushed her thumb along my cheek, smiling reassuringly down at me.
"Well maybe I can help with that?"
"How?" I tilted my head slightly.
she thought for a moment and shrugged. "Well what was distracting you today?" I felt heat rise in my cheeks, I didn't trust myself to speak so I stayed silent. "Lockwood?" She asked. I stared at her, then suddenly realisation dawned her face.

"Oh." I couldn't bare the look of disgust that I was sure I would see, so I looked down at the floor instead.
"I'm sorry I just-" I quickly looked back at her, trying to beg for her to understand that I'm not impulsive, and I can control myself.
"No no no, don't be sorry." Her lips twisted, she was trying not to smile.
"You're laughing!" I groaned, the whole time I thought she would be disgusted.

"Sorry it's just funny! Really? It was me that distracted you so much today? All those random far off thoughtful glances in the kitchen you did?" Her voice was high with disbelief.
"Yeah it was all because of you." I embarrassingly admitted.
"Oh, Anthony." She shook her head, and as my given name left her lips like a prayer I felt a shiver run through me, because she started kissing me. And it was warm and inviting, I held onto her waist and suddenly I had her sat in my lap. Her legs wrapped around me, her hand on my chest. My fingers brushed against her perfect ass, but I quickly moved them back to her hips, hoping she didn't feel that.

"How are you so warm?" She spoke against the kiss. I had just remembered those tips I had read in some of the magazines. (I don't buy adult magazines they just sometimes have an adult section on a page)
I need to pay more attention to her neck. I let our lips break apart, and instead my lips traveled down her neck, sucking at her skin. Her skin tasted a little of perfume, body wash and grime. But it was okay, because I got to hear a quiet noise fall out of her. I wanted to hear her make more, more gasps and moans. Anything. So I sucked a dark bruise into the side of her neck. We'll have to deal with that tomorrow.

She lay her head on my shoulder, and I grazed my teeth along her neck. I felt her shudder against me, and bury her face into the crook of my neck even further.
"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that for." I grinned. It was true, ever since I laid eyes on her. We pulled apart to look at each other, her shoulders rose and fell as she breathed shakily. The fabric of the shirt creasing slightly under her chest. But I kept my eyes trained on hers, till she took my cheeks im her hands and pulled me in for another kiss.
"God if I knew you were gonna be like this.." She muttered. I felt myself smile against her lips.

"Like what?" she pulled away and glared at me
"All full of yourself." She pushed me playfully.
"Ah-" I winced. I felt the throb in my shoulder from where a shard of glass had struck me particularly hard.
"What? What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" Her whole expression flipped, concern all over her face.
"No it's fine just." I stared at her, feeling my whole body shake. She was so gorgeous I could hardly breathe.
"Just what?" I shook my head, letting myself come back to the present.
"You're so gorgeous." I took my hand out to hold her chin and kissed her deep, I let my hands move around her waist, and down to her luxurious thighs.

She pushed my shirt off my shoulders then pulled away and looked at my chest. Eyeing the bandage wrapped round my abdomen. Then she reached out and trailed her soft fingers lightly down my chest, I shivered, watching her look so carefully at all my scars.
"Lockwood," She looked up at me, "You're beautiful."