Something (smut)

Lucy POV
1067 Words

I was panting. Typically in the case of panting because of Lockwood, it was an imaginary situation, and I was panting in the palm of my hand, or the side of my pillow as I finger-fucked myself. But no, this was real. I had to bite my lip multiple times to make sure I knew it was real.

Anthony bloody Lockwood had his face stuffed beneath my legs. His cursed tongue mapping out my body, and I let him. My body absolutely under his complete control. My hips bucked into my face, my needy cunt twitching for him. I could still somehow see that shit eating grin he had on his face as he ate me out. His hand was on my abdomen, holding me down slightly.

"Oh fuck, Anthony." I let my head tilt back, moaning.
"Mh?" He hummed, his tongue slowed.
"Don't stop you asshole!" I hissed, squeezing my thighs around his head. He laughed and continued.
His tongue pushed to great length, grazing against the bundle of nerves inside me. I squeaked, Lockwood's hand moved to my cunt, circling it. I felt like I was going to die, I remembered George was asleep and covered my mouth with my hand. Moaning into it.

Lockwood pulled his mouth away, I was about to say something, when he stuck two fingers into me instead. Curling the ends of his fingers to hit that spot again. He did it with such force it moved me back against the bed. I moaned so loudly I was afraid George could hear through my hand, and through the wall. "Thought you might like that." He grinned.
I nodded fast. I couldn't even speak, I was worried if I tried to, it would just be a string of incoherent words. My body was burning, the nerves inside me were aflame.

"Please." Was all I could muster.
"It's okay Luce, I'm here. What do you want me to do to you?"
"God." I felt tears spring to my eyes, he was so perfect. With his free hand, he swiped a tear away from the corner of my eye, and took my hand away from my mouth. His other hand still busy pumping into me.
"You- You, Anthony. Just you." I babbled.
"What do you want from me though? You can use me Lucy. However you like. Anything you want." His eyes pleaded me. It was the first time my vision actually focused. I stared at his eyes as if I were seeing them for the first time again.
"Used?" I murmured.
"Anything you want." He repeated.

There was something wrong with the way he looked at me, his eyes. Something wrong with what he was saying. I had heard it somewhere before, but my brain was too scrambled to think properly.
"Mouth. Your mouth. Your tongue. Please." My head lulled.
He didn't respond, only pressed his lips to my yearning clit. Circling it with his tongue. His bloody tongue. I thought I were either going to black out or fall asleep, or maybe die. But then, the unmistakable sound of a key being turned in the front door sounded from downstairs.

"Holly-" Lockwood's head jerked up, I could tell his mind was clearing, he was going to turn back to boss and landlord Lockwood. I couldn't let that happen. I curled my legs around the back of his head, pushing his face back to where it belonged, and I threw a hand to his hair, pulling.
"Anthony." I felt his name fall from my own tongue.
His heavenly mouth blurring all my senses. He made a surprised moan sound, I felt his shoulders shiver slightly. And he went back to work. It didn't take long, I could feel myself getting closer to the edge.
"Yes, yes, keep going." My legs shook, as I came on my tongue. He circled my clit with a finger lazily, helping me through my high.

I breathed out and let my legs drop to his sides instead. "Shit." Was all I could say, I moved my hair out my eyes. He straightened his back, wiped his mouth and grinned down at me.
"Stop with that grin, it's too early."
"Oh, but aren't you happy?" He laid down next to me, leaning his hand behind his head, keeping his dark eyes on mine.
"Of course I am." I smiled. He watched me.
"I love you Lucy." He looked as though he were in a trance.
"I love you too you idiot." I laughed and kissed him. He kissed me back and pressed his tongue up to my lips as if asking for permission, when he had just made me cum. He could be such an idiot sometimes.

We made out for a moment, but I think it was all too much. I could taste myself in his mouth, and my energy I had earlier had left. I pulled away.
"Hey, you don't mind that it was only me who.. you know?" I tilted my head, my cheeks burning.
"No, not at all. I wanted to please you and only you." He smiled.
Something still nagged at me. The way he said that, the way he said the other thing earlier as well. Something was wrong.

"Lockwood.. are you alright?" He had curled up by my side tracing his fingers over my arms and stomach, he looked up at me.
"Of course, why wouldn't I be? I just made out with the most beautiful women in the world, who also happens to be my girlfriend, who also happens to live and work with me." He smiled, "I'm alright." He drew my hand up to his lips and gave a soft kiss to my knuckles.

"You're too much." I fanned my face, and leant my head back into the mattress, "I don't deserve you."
"Oh Luce," He shook his head, and moved up on the bed so he could lean my head into his chest, "You got it all wrong. I don't deserve you. You're too good for this injustice world. I don't know what I'd do without you."

I could feel my heart melting as he mumbled these words into my hair. As I listened to his heartbeat. And yet, there grew a pit in my stomach, a cord of worry. This was too good to be true. Something was going to happen, something was wrong.