Chapter 33

It was a disaster the moment Jin entered the room where his two friends are.

Jimin keeps on whinning looking for his alpha and as for Taehyung. . his wasn't a regular omega's heat. He knew he had seen this before and this only happens when an alpha/beta/omega is pregnant, but that couldn't be, right? he thought.

Well, unless one of them did something to either Jimin or Taehyung that could result to him getting pregnant because as far as he remembers, Taehyung have never been in a relationship though, at the second thought, he remembers how Jimin always scolds Taehyung going to places such as bars, pub and clubs and he knows, he knows how dangerous those places are especially if you are an unprotected omega.

But wouldn't that be too fast for Taehyung to be impregnated if they or someone did something to Taehyung just today? It doesn't make sense. he thought.

"Hyung. . alpha.  . hmm, need my alpha," Jimin whimpers while scenting Jin's neck for comfort.

"I'm sorry, Chim but you will have to wait until your heat passes. I'm pretty sure if you're in your right mind, you don't want the both of you to do things under heat, right?" he covered Jimin with Yoongi's cloth that calmed the omega down.

"Hot. . I need something warm. . Cold. ." muttered Taehyung, curling up to Jin's, trying to warm his stomach. With nervous hands, Jin placed a hand on top of his stomach where the younger want to be relieve and what he didn't expect to found out is that indeed, Taehyung is confirmed pregnant.

"Whoever the alpha knotted you is so dead to me," releasing a deep sighed.

Jin prays not get himself affected by the two omegas that are now in heat no matter what happens as he tends to them or the ones that are left with them inside the mansion to protect them will have a much bigger problem.

He remembers how Namjoon acted earlier when he asked for Yoongi's cloth, damn, he can't stop himself to feel fuzzy and warm, and to find how hot and possessive Namjoon could be to him once the man finds out that he is also an omega like his friend but of course, he is not going to do that yet.

Meanwhile, Yoongi tries to calm himself down as he gulps the water that Jungkook handed to him the moment they arrived at his hotel room.

"Fuck, I should've left a little early." Yoongi was pissed and ashamed to himself. His omega might remember how feral he was earlier while he was being pulled away from Jimin, away from the omega that he almost, almost let his guard down. Who could blame him? He is just and still an alpha after all that wouldn't be able to resists an omega whinning especially when he knows, they are married --- on papers, of course.

He couldn't help it. It seems to him his omega knows exactly how to release his pheromone directly to him first that it triggered his instinct no matter how hard he tries not to be triggered by it. Jimin's scent is so alluring, so inviting. His scent that is of a combination of citrus and flowers that is so mild, so gentle yet too damn seductive for his nostrils.

Yoongi isn't a saint so he wouldn't lie if someone asks him if he had been imagining how Jimin would look like under him, begging for his knot the moment Solar told him that he, infact married a male omega and not a beta as what Jimin presented himself to him.

He had been trying his best to keep his thoughts of the younger to be innocent and pure until earlier that it became really, really damn hard seeing the omega in heat in real life. The memory of Jimin wearing his white long sleeves, looking like a dress to him with no pants on and pleading his name repeatedly to Taehyung, thinking his bestfriend will present Yoongi to him as a generous amount of slick slides down his thick thighs, oh so sinful that it everything around him turns red. He suddenly just wants to hover Jimin under him, make him beg for mercy as he wrecks him completely, if only Jungkook and Doona didn't stop him, he would have already done what he has in mind.

But now that he is away from him with thoughts being a little clear unlike earlier, memories of his omega keeps on repeating in his head, making him feel hot like he is gonna be on rut.

"Are you sure you're okay to be left alone now, son? You're not going to do anything reckless that can hurt your omega?" asks Doona as they all stand beside the door, ready to leave Yoongi alone. They know they can't stay too long. Yoongi really don't like having a lot of people inside the room especially if it is a time for him to reflect or rest after a long day.

"I'm good. Thanks for helping me earlier not to commit any stupidity of mine."

"T'was our job, hyung."

"Yeah, and thanks to Jin who helped us out too." adds Namjoon.

Doona hummed, "Yeah, you guys should really be thankful to them in trusting having you alphas around."

"What do you mean?" asks Jungkook.

"That's on you alphas to find out." Of course, Doona hasn't completely forgotten seeing them before at the cafè. More especially Jimin, the omega that kind of resemblance his son's face.

The saying must be true after all.