Newcomers

They all stared at the large helicopter, watching as both of these new ships jumped down from its rear hatch. The helicopter then took off, headed back for the carrier after the two landed on the water. Sampson looked over at them, watching as one of the two was walking toward him.

Sampson: It's been a long time, Essex

He said to them. Her dark gray eyes glared at him. She didn't even respond.

USS Essex
Landing Helicopter Dock/Amphibious Assault Ship
Wasp Class

USS EssexLanding Helicopter Dock/Amphibious Assault ShipWasp Class

A very unique ship in her own way. Unlike most ships in their world. She has a mildly-pessimistic and snarky mindset. She is also a very apathetic person. It can be quite rare when she shows even a sign of care or concern for anyone. However, one this is for sure, she shares a vast amount of hatred toward the Sirens like everyone else does. She can be quite a force in combat.

She is always seen wearing a black crop top with a choker, a black short skirt, fingerless gloves, black thigh-highs, sunglasses, and black shoes with white laces and a white base.

Sampson: Nice to see you're still the same as you've always been

Essex: Yeah, whatever

?: Sampson!

Sam turned his attention to the other ship, who yelled his name. He immediately realized who it was.

?: Long time no see!

Sampson looked at him and then looked back at Enterprise, who watched the interaction alongside everyone else.

Sampson: Oooh yeah...this is gonna be awkward...

Ticonderoga: Eheheheh...

California: Eeee! New ships!!!

California yelled as she ran up to Essex, getting in her face. Essex had a disgusted look on her face.

California: I'm California! Nice to meet ya!

Essex: Yeah...

California: That was so cool! Which ship are you?! Oh please you have to show me!

She said with a bright smile on her face, acting jumpy with her hands on Essex's shoulders.

Essex: Urgh! Get off of me!

?: So how've you been Sampson?

Sampson: I've, been better

The man turned to the group of shipgirls, and began walking toward them.

Sampson: Oh boy...

Sampson said as he followed the man.

Belfast: We are so very glad you came to help us, but I must ask, who are you?

?: Me?

He said as he stood tall.

?: I...am aircraft carrier Enterprise