3

Chapter 3 Punishment

Hua Mingjue fights to become famous. After the military training is over, the entire first grade knows that there is a ruthless character who dares to challenge the instructor one-on-one. Many ignorant classmates followed Hua Mingjue all day long. When they ate, they hula-laped together, when they smoked, they hula-la stood in a row, and even when they went to the toilet, they had to line up to relieve themselves.

Hua Ming never wanted to talk to them, and even felt a little annoyed, so he didn't leave the classroom after class, and slept in the back row all day long. But this can't stop, because as long as he stays in the class after class, the back door of the class will definitely be crowded with a lot of little girls who come here chattering. Most of the children in junior high school have not yet differentiated, but the little girls still pursue beauty.

The entrance of the key class, which has always been quiet in a quiet corner, has become a scenic spot this year. Every time the class is over, there are "tourists like weaving", which makes the old man unhappy.

The old man is called Zhang Rong. He is 48 years old. He has been teaching hard for 23 years and has taught key classes for 20 years. But this year, her mantra finally became a very clichéd one - you are the worst class I have ever led!

Perhaps it was because Hua Mingjue was too independent, so she didn't establish a good class style at the beginning of school, and the whole class was like a mess. Just one month after school started, she had already been criticized five times by the old principal.

She must not just smash her own signboard like this.

So, on a sunny afternoon, Shi Yao bid farewell to Yu Tian with tears in his eyes, and sat next to Hua Mingjue with a tragic expression on his face as if he was going to die.

According to Zhang Rong, she wanted the study committee to guide the underachievers, her ideals were full, and Shi Yao was miserable.

This was the first class she had just sat in, and the new deskmate was completely unaware of her existence because he had been sleeping. The math teacher had already walked into the classroom, and the class bell had already rang twice, Shi Yao glanced to her side awkwardly.

He slept so well. Shi Yao thought.

Hua Mingjue's face was facing Shi Yao's side, half of his face was buried in the crook of his arms, his eyebrows were very black, his eyelashes were hard and dense, and under the eyelashes, there was a light blue in the wheat-colored skin. Is this staying up all night playing games? When Shi Yao heard his long and slow breathing, she secretly guessed.

Although she was a little afraid of this relational householder, she had to listen to what the head teacher said. She secretly poked Hua Mingjue's waist by taking the exercise book from her schoolbag: "Wake up, class is on.

" The man trembled, his eyelids creased unconsciously, and he opened a pair of bloodshot eyes.

"Looking for death." He opened his mouth and replied, only to find that there was a new person beside him.

Why is it her again. Hua Mingjue didn't pay much attention to it, and planned to continue sleeping in another direction. Unexpectedly, he was poked again in the waist.

"Hiss...are you finished?" He suddenly became angry and grabbed the little girl's wrist. Her wrist was very thin and fleshy, white and soft, Hua Mingjue held it in her hand for a moment, but did not let go. But Shi Yao was terrified. The little girl had no experience in dealing with villains, and her grasped hands began to tremble in response. There were tears in her eyes, and she tried her best to hold back the aggrieved look, and stared Said: "Teacher Zhang asked me to watch you study. If you sleep, I will tell the teacher." "