7

Chapter 7

During the ball game, Yao was absent from class for no reason. She was called into the office by Teacher Zhang and was dizzy. Come in for some tender pampering.

The school radio was still playing the music between classes, the hallway was bustling, and students from different classes were lining up to go upstairs. Shi Yao avoided the crowd and walked towards the key class in a quiet corner.

Surprisingly, the class that usually started memorizing and previewing was so lively at this time, I listened carefully and was discussing the weekend basketball game.

Shi Yao wondered, when did this group of elites who only read sage books become so interested in basketball games? Isn't it just that friendship is first and competition is second, so let's just go through a cutscene and be perfunctory. She looked puzzled, but found that everyone was looking at her unknowingly. Hua Mingjue sat on the table with his long legs propped up. He also looked back at her when he heard the movement. When he saw Shi Yao, he raised his eyebrows and smiled: "Get up early tomorrow, come here." Cheer for your husband."

The class exploded again.

Shi Yao was speechless, maybe she should get used to Hua Mingjue's thick skin from now on.

After Hua Mingjue finished speaking, he turned his head and told Zhou Ziyuan who was in the seat: "Did you hear that, add me to the team and I'll play as a defender." Zhou Ziyuan frowned, and disagreed: "You didn't follow the

training However, the competition is about to start, and there is no time."

"In time, don't leave after school tonight, I will teach you well." Hua Mingjue patted Zhou Ziyuan on the shoulder, and said, "Be kind to yourself. Confidence."

The news that Hua Mingjue was going to play a basketball game for the class spread like wildfire after one class. This master is usually a person who is all about my ass, but suddenly he is so positive and positive, which catches his younger brothers off guard.

When Hua Mingjue was smoking on the railing of the roof, the younger brothers next to him stared at each other and asked, "Brother Jue, do you want us to form a cheerleading squad for you tomorrow? Go to your fur ball?"

"Fuck you." Hua Mingjue kicked the little chubby, thought for a while, and then asked, "Is Shi Yao a member of the cheerleading team?"

He also played basketball games before. In a very large stadium, before the start of the game, there will be a group of children wearing tutu skirts and shorts, and dancing with two little pullets. It was still elementary school at that time, Hua Mingjue looked at the two red blobs on their faces with disgust, now thinking about Shi Yao dressed like that, he wanted to laugh a little.

"No." The little fat pier hissed while eating spicy strips, he licked his fingers covered in red oil, and said vaguely: "She doesn't have time for top students, I heard that this time the cheerleading team is four There are many beauties in their class, and the team leader is the school belle Wen Xiaoyang."

Wen Xiaoyang? Hua Mingjue had no impression. He extinguished the cigarette on the railing, and flicked it far away towards the trash can in the corner, but in his mind, the image of Yao standing under the street lamp on a snowy day and looking at him, the orange light falling on her body, even illuminated her. The fine down on her face. Shi Yao is the prettier, he thought so, but tightened the corners of his mouth, as if he was keeping a deepest and deepest secret.

On Saturday morning, Shi Yao set an alarm clock for seven o'clock, and walked out of the bedroom half asleep under the surprised gaze of her parents, like a newly mutated zombie.