11

Chapter 11 First Love

Hua Mingjue stayed in the small hotel for three days, and every day before going to bed, he would take out the necklace to have a look. One corner of the packaging box was broken and it was deflated. Hua Mingjue hadn't restored it to its original shape after a long time. He thought that maybe he and Shi Yao were destined to have some regrets.

The third day is Christmas, and the streets and alleys have long been covered with decorations, some shops put out Christmas trees and delicate gifts, and Christmas songs float from one end of the road to the other.

Christmas day coincides with the weekend, dad is cooking in the kitchen, mom is messing around, Shi Yao is watching TV in the living room. The little idol on TV has half-length silver-gray hair, singing and dancing vigorously, the stage lighting effects blinding people's eyes, screaming from the audience, Shi Yao watched for a while with a critical mood, and felt that this little idol It's not as good-looking as Hua Mingjue.

After thinking about it, he touched his nose in embarrassment, thinking why I kept thinking about him.

It was at this moment that the phone rang, Shi Yao picked it up casually, and saw a string of unfamiliar numbers.

"Hello, who can I ask?" Shi Yao's bewildered expression changed dramatically when she heard the voice from the other side, she frowned, and first covered the receiver and looked towards the kitchen.

The living room was brightly lit, but she felt a little guilty of being a thief.

"Why do you have my phone?" Shi Yao moved to the seat farthest from the kitchen and whispered.

"What's so difficult about it, can you come out now?" Hua Mingjue was obviously outside, through the small earpiece of the phone, Shi Yao could hear the whining wind.

She looked out the window, but the neighborhood was quiet, and she could see a few lights from afar. But it was snowing outside, fluffy snowflakes were flying one after another, and a layer as thick as the back of a hand had already accumulated on the window sill.

"Where are you? Is there anything I can do for you?" Shi Yao's heart skipped a beat, and she looked towards the kitchen from time to time.

"Of course I have something to do. I'm at the subway station. Come quickly."

After Hua Mingjue finished speaking, he hung up the phone without leaving any room. Listening to the busy tone, Shi Yao sighed, but there was a hint of excitement in her heart. She felt herself floating, what seemed to be a secret pleasure. She even couldn't help humming a Christmas carol.

When Shi Yueling came out with a plate of puff pastry chicken feet, he saw Shi Yao was putting on shoes at the door, and asked strangely, "What are you doing? Dinner will be served soon." "Oh,

I'm going to buy some drinks." Shi Yao was bored. After finishing speaking, he ran out quickly.

Hearing the door closing, Lin Jing poked his head out from the kitchen: "Why did she go?"

"Buying drinks." Shi Yueling and Lin Jing stared at each other innocently, and spread their hands innocently, "Going out to buy drinks on a snowy day, I believe It's gone."

Listening to Shi Yueling's ridicule, Lin Jing couldn't help frowning.

Snow days are often not as cold as imagined, especially when it snows like this. Shi Yao trotted to the subway station, her boots stepped on the snow, "creaking" all the way.

She saw Hua Mingjue from a distance.

The vicinity of the subway station is always busy. Pedestrians come and go in a hurry, forming the background color of a painting. Near the sidewalk, there will be grandparents pushing small carts. There are fruits, sugar skewers, or a There are carts of flowers, but few people stop by those stalls.

But at this moment, Hua Mingjue was standing there.

The boy has his pockets in his pockets, and the thick down jacket is not enough to conceal his frailty. That kind of thinness belongs to a young man, even if he is standing up or not, he still has a lot of vitality.

"Hua Mingjue!" Shi Yao waved at him, in the cherry blossom-like snow, the boy turned his head, Shi Yao chuckled lightly, feeling as if he had been hit by something. What was it that made her sneak out to meet this boy, and what was it that made her so happy after seeing him.

The joy that rose from the bottom of her heart seemed to fill her up, even though she still didn't know what Hua Mingjue was going to do.

"Here you are." Hua Mingjue threw a handful of flowers directly in front of Shi Yao's eyes. It was a handful of small pale pink flowers with several handfuls of snow on the petals. Li: "Are you stupid?"

Shi Yao's eyes wandered, and he saw the float behind Hua Mingjue. The flower seller was a grandma, and she was looking this way with a smile. The sign reads: First Love.

With a sound of "buzz", Shi Yao felt her blood was boiling, almost steaming. She was a little flustered and stumbled, "You...why are you sending me flowers."

"Merry Christmas, am I not your boyfriend?" Hua Mingjue finally laughed, perhaps because he thought Shi Yao's nervous look was funny, Maybe he's in a good mood. Then, he took out a dark blue box.

"This is?" Shi Yao was a little confused, so Hua Mingjue opened it for her: "It's the necklace you saw that day, I gave it to you, let's play with it." "Ah? Who said

I like this necklace?" Shi Yao Yao blurted out, but saw Hua Mingjue's face suddenly darkened. Daxue seemed to have finally calmed down her hotness, she finally calmed down a bit, and quickly changed her words: "No, I mean... we are not officially boyfriend and girlfriend, I can't accept your gift." "What? You have

n't Decided? Then when will you be with me?" Hua Mingjue looked a little angry, his eyes looked at Shi Yao, bright in the night.

Shi Yao lowered her head, stared at Hua Mingjue's short boots, and said with a smile in her voice, "You said it yourself, you won't be with me until you win Zhou Ziyuan, if you pass him in the final exam, I will be your girlfriend "

"The demands are so high?" Hua Mingjue smiled, he let Shi Yao look at him, and asked: "Are you just trying to reject me, you know how bad my grades are." "It doesn't matter, it's

you I said it myself." Shi Yao suddenly took the gift box away from Hua Mingjue's hand, her heart was pounding, but she couldn't hold back the smile on her lips: "I'll confiscate this first, and I'll return it to you when your grades come up. "

"Small report, you are really dedicated to Teacher Zhang's mission." Hua Mingjue also smiled, his face was a little red from the cold, and the snowflakes kept falling, forcing him to blink all the time. Same as shy.

Shi Yao was amused by her own thoughts, and after thinking about it, she felt that she was the one who was shy, so she raised her hand: "I'm leaving first, you should go back quickly." Hua Mingjue said, "

So Urgent", but he didn't hold back, he looked at the back of the girl running away, and suddenly felt that these few days were worth it. What would she look like with that necklace on, he thought?

Shi Yao bought a few bottles of Coke in the small shop downstairs. On the way home, she looked at the bouquet of flowers called "First Love" again and again. Throw it in the trash can.

And so, the year of Christmas Eve, with all its joy and excitement, ended with a bouquet of flowers that no one knew about.

The author has something to say:

Thank you for the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution~

Thank you for the little angel who voted for [land mine]: 1 slim;

thanks for the little angel who irrigated [nutrient solution]:

1 bottle of slim;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!