46

Chapter 46 Fan Wai Er

Qiuguo Kindergarten entrance, a little boy stood under the huge red mushroom slide.

The little boy was wearing a leather jacket and sneakers. On his fair face was a pair of sunglasses covering half of his face. He was also holding a lollipop in his mouth, which made the left side of his face bulge.

When Shi Yao saw her son from a distance, she became happy. While walking quickly towards the little guy, she sighed in her heart: Whose kid is this, so cute, how could his father be so good at giving birth!

"Small!" Shi Yao happily waved to Brother Ku under the mushroom.

Today, Shi Yao's public speech was a great success. Seeing that it ended early, she decided to come to the kindergarten to pick up the children early, as a small surprise for Hua Mingjue, so as to save him from having to make a special trip after get off work.

all the best! Shi Yao thought happily, walked up to her son, and poked his little face that was stretched by the candy: "Are you in a hurry for Yanyan? Where's Nuonuo?" Huayan raised her face and said calmly, "Shi

Nuo Nuo beat the child's nose to bleeding, and now he is crying in the first class, no one can coax him well."

"What!" As if a thunderstorm fell from the sky, Shi Yao's smile shattered, "Is she fighting again?

" With a smile, it seemed to be mocking my mother for being too happy just now.

The first class is full of chickens and dogs.

The little girl in a pink floral dress squatted in the corner and cried loudly. Several teachers took turns to fight, but no one could persuade them. The little girl cried and twitched, and the two little claws on the top of her head shook accordingly. Her big grape-like eyes blinked into a stream of tears, and her grievances were earth-shattering: "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Dad, ah..."

"Nuo Nuo, mom is here, why are you crying like this?" When she rushed to the door, she heard her daughter crying, Shi Yao was heartbroken when she saw this, she greeted the teacher and ran away In the past, he hugged the little girl in his arms distressedly.

Shi Nuonuo took the time to look up, and seeing that it was Shi Yao who came, he pushed his small hand and continued to howl: "I want a daddy!"

Shi Yao: "..." Little bastard.

Helpless, someone who wanted to show maternal love occasionally couldn't stand it, so he had to call Hua Mingjue in despair.

While waiting for rescue, Shi Yao tried to communicate with Shi Nuonuo in an adult way.

"Nuo Nuo, mom believes that you won't hit people for no reason, tell mom why you did this, okay?" "

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and Dad only quarreled with you?

' Are you a King

Kong now?" " Aoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo