21

Chapter 21 Separately On

the morning of the third day of the Lunar New Year, the snowflakes engulfed all the noise outside, and the whole world seemed to be covered with a thick quilt.

Shi Yao woke up with hot flashes. She was not breathing well, the sheets and bedding were a little sweaty, and the back of her neck was swollen and painful. When she moved, a little sweet smell escaped from the warm quilt, like milk tea. Shi Yao suddenly opened her eyes.

There was no movement outside, and Mom and Dad didn't seem to wake up yet, Shi Yao covered her mouth in surprise to prevent herself from making any noise. She felt the strangeness of her body, her head was buzzing, am I differentiated?

The differentiation feelings of different genders are different. Like Wen Xiaoyang, after being differentiated into an Omega, she can hardly move, her body becomes weak, she feels extremely empty, and she unconsciously releases pheromones, but Shi Yao does not do this. She just feels extremely hot and very Missing someone's breath...

Shi Yao sighed, slightly relieved the anxious feeling, and stretched out her hand to touch under the pillow.

I just... listen to his voice. she thinks.

Hua Mingjue didn't sleep all night, and last night Hua Zhen came home drunk again. He recklessly dug out Hua Mingjue's hidden inheritance and said, "Since you don't agree to work for me, I have no choice but to sell it. Use these rags as collateral for gambling debts."

Hua Mingjue couldn't bear it any longer, and punched the drunken scum until his stomach bleeds. At this moment, he was sitting on the hospital bench holding his mother's small box, staring at the ward number in front of him in a daze.

There's a reason why things are the way they are.

Hua Zhen lost a lot of money in the gambling city, and he almost lost his hand when he was not good enough. Those big bosses pressed Hua Zhen on the table. Changed my mind.

They want to change their taste and try something new.

Hua Zhen was so frightened that he was so frightened that he kowtowed and begged for mercy with snot and tears, saying that he was an Alpha, and his waist was not soft and his hips were not upright, which was really meaningless. But those people seem to be unrelenting.

In desperation, Hua Zhen took out his mobile phone, searched through half a year of photos, and found a photo of Hua Mingjue's ID card. He stared at the big guys with a flattering smile, pointed at the photo and said, "This is my son. Differentiation, let you play."

The boss took the phone and saw the slightly young boy in the photo, his expression finally relaxed a little: "You have to send him to me within one month, otherwise..."

Hua Zhen kowtowed like a pounding garlic, and finally managed to escape. And when he got home, he told Hua Mingjue that he had found a job and asked him to drop out of school and work part-time. Of course Hua Mingjue disagreed, so the next thing happened.

In the corridor of the hospital, there were doctors rushing by from time to time. Hua Mingjue's eyes were gloomy, he didn't understand why he would send this scum to the hospital. He obviously wanted him to drop out of school and go to work, and he obviously didn't regard himself as his son at all.

He tightened the box in his arms, thinking: If he dies too, I won't even have a father.

Shi Yao's call came in at this moment, and after seeing the caller ID clearly, Hua Mingjue turned his head and coughed a few times before answering the call. Unexpectedly, the voice in the receiver was hoarse than his own.