20

Chapter 20 Differentiation

"Then let me call 120 for you." Hua Mingjue looked at the shivering Wen Xiaoyang, and began to regret that he had meddled in this nosy business. His grandfather's card is about to run out, and the scumbag father is not reliable. He wanted to work part-time to make money during the holidays, but ordinary serious jobs do not accept child labor. In the end, this small bar saw him tall and countered. By the way, recruit him as a waiter.

He was about to finish work today, but at around nine o'clock, a group of half-grown children suddenly came in noisyly. Hua Mingjue didn't pay attention at first, and went to ask them what they wanted to order as usual. In the crowd, a girl suddenly shouted happily. "It's you!"

Hua Mingjue glanced at the girl inexplicably, and belatedly realized that she seemed a little familiar. The girl didn't blame him for his cold expression, but instead enthusiastically patted his chest and introduced herself: "I, four Ban Wen Xiaoyang, I brought you water when you were playing basketball!" There was booing all around.

Hua Mingjue raised his eyebrows slightly, remembering that at the basketball game he was still expecting Shi Yao to hand him water to wipe his sweat, but he searched around and saw no one, so he was so angry that he just took a girl's water and threw it away. Gone, it turned out to be her.

Although Wen Xiaoyang in front of her was flushed as if she had drunk wine and was dressed revealingly, she still had a student look on her body, but the men and women around her were different, they were people from the society at first glance, making her seem out of place.

Hua Mingjue ordered wine for them without saying a word, and before turning around, he glanced at Wen Xiaoyang who was giggling at him, and said coldly: "We don't allow minors to enter our store, you'd better go home quickly.

" Yo, the handsome guy cares about you." An older girl next to Wen Xiaoyang hugged her, held her in her arms, and said with a smile, "I got a good thing today, even if I am a minor, I can feel the differentiation Xiaoyang, do you want to try the happiness in the future?"

Hua Mingjue didn't listen to the quarrel behind them, he felt that he had fulfilled his duty, packed up his things and prepared to go home, but he didn't expect to see Wen Xiaoyang posting in public when he passed by the bar lobby again. .Love scene.

The whole bar started to be chaotic, the Omega who had been drinking and flirting all rushed out the door in horror, lest the sweet taste would make them forceful. It's up to the warehouse, but the gender instinct is there, even if they can hold back now, they will probably show their true colors later.

The bar owner himself panicked, the service staff ran away, and the remaining Beta staff spontaneously went to evacuate the customers. But those troublemakers were chasing the fleeing Wen Xiaoyang all over the place.

Wen Xiaoyang only felt sore all over her body, as if a fire was burning in her body, she bumped into the table and then the chair, seeing that there was no way ahead, but was suddenly pulled from the side, and she rolled into a pile of garbage. things.

When she finally calmed down, she realized that the person standing at the door was Hua Mingjue. At that moment, she almost wanted to hold him and cry. But Hua Mingjue's expression was gloomy, she was a little afraid. She guessed that even at this moment, she couldn't impress Hua Mingjue.

Sure enough, Hua Mingjue's reaction was to call her parents when faced with the seductive information in the room. Wen Xiaoyang's family is a reorganized family, and her stepfather has always looked down on her, and her younger sister doesn't like her. The way she is now, she doesn't know what to expect.