32

Chapter 32 Low self-esteem

"What?" Shi Yao finally stopped what she was doing, and the restlessness and anxiety in her heart gradually quieted down. Through the light outside the window, Shi Yao saw Hua Mingjue's pale face, his voice was a little hoarse, and his breath was hot when he spoke, Shi Yao inexplicably thought of some kind of hot strawberry drink.

This feeling is a bit familiar, very similar to the time when she bravely ran to Hua Mingjue's house to deliver homework.

It was the same night, the same moonlight, that time she hurried to a nearby pharmacy to buy a pack of antipyretics, she ran so fast that she fell on the way, and was even a little embarrassed when she ran into the store. She still remembers the clerk asking with concern who was waiting at home, in such a hurry. Back then, Shi Yao really didn't think too much about it, she was just afraid that if she delayed a little, Hua Mingjue's body temperature would burn the sheets.

Later, when she was nervous and shy, she ran away. It was Hua Mingjue who grabbed her fleeing hand and asked her with burning eyes if she wanted to be his girlfriend.

That's right, he was the one who took the initiative before.

Thinking of this, Shi Yao felt a little uncomfortable, everyone said that Bai Yuncang was a dog and a man, and it seemed to be true. She is obedient, but she has never lost a bit of arrogance since she was a child. She has never failed, and what she wants to do will definitely be done. But since when did she clamor for her to change from her own Hua Mingjue?

Shi Yao exhaled lightly, and asked back: "Don't you want to be marked by me?"

There was a faint fragrance in the room, and the two looked at each other silently.

want to? Hua Mingjue himself didn't know too well, the person in front of him didn't seem to have changed, but he knew that many places were different. When the two straight lines intersect, they arouse fierce sparks, but eventually they will gradually drift away, and the gap will become wider and wider. He lived in the entertainment city for five years, and the people he met and the things he did were all incompatible with the girl's world in front of him. Five years later, except for the short year they spent together in junior high school, there was nothing left. any topic.

The person in the shadows quietly squeezed the bed sheet, while the other hand unconsciously covered the fresh tooth marks on the back of his neck, the glands were throbbing hotly, as if announcing his joy of being marked by his favorite Alpha.

But his expression was very cold.

"It's not necessary." Hua Mingjue looked at the patterns on the floor with drooping eyelids, "You don't have to go to this level, I don't need you to sacrifice so much for me, I can handle my affairs myself." Shi Yao's eyes

flickered After a moment of bewilderment, the anger that was finally suppressed in my heart began to flare up again: "The solution you said means lying at home with a fever of 38 degrees and waiting to die, or being wronged for cheating and tied up in the bathroom by your father For several days, or, do you mean the thing that was almost wiped out by an old man today?"

Shi Yao felt a little regretful after speaking, because it was the first time she saw a trace of fragility in those deep and unpredictable eyes. . She softened her attitude again, and stretched out her hand to grab Hua Mingjue's hand: "You are still in estrus, no one will tell you that you will not be able to bear it." Shi Yao wanted to compromise again, to be soft, but she did

n't Thinking of Hua Mingjue's extremely high attainments in irritating people, he can be called an extraordinary talent.

Hua Mingjue raised his head to look at her, smiling foolishly, but his eyes were somewhat serious: "So you want to help me get through the love period, then you are at a disadvantage, in fact, I can use inhibitors. But you also Don't worry, this level of superficial marks will disappear in three months, and you will be free by then."