27

Chapter 27 I Found You

It was a youth education newspaper, the headline on the front page reported the results of the recent National Youth Computer Competition, and under that headline, the photo of Shi Yao receiving the award took up one-third of the entire front page .

Hua Mingjue stared blankly for a while, then he slowly stretched out his hand, and the moment his fingertips touched the girl's face in the photo, he trembled as if he had been scalded.

Ever since Hua Zhen tricked him to the intersection five years ago, he is like a string that is always taut. At that time, Lord Luo hadn't made a fortune, and Jiaodian was not as grand as he is now. At that time, Jiaodian was not a good thing to save face, and he would do all kinds of dirty things.

At about the same time as Hua Mingjue, there were quite a few children who were sold to the intersection. In order to survive, they either satisfied Master Luo or listened to Master Luo to satisfy the customers. But Hua Ming would never do it, he wanted to survive, but he also wanted dignity.

In order to preserve that bit of dignity, Hua Mingjue helped Lord Luo do a lot of things that would be locked in the text.

As the old saying goes, "The lotus flower emerges from the mud without being stained". But the reality is that all the maggots in the mud pond are staring at that lotus flower, wishing they could chew the innocent lotus petals with their own mouths, and drag and pull it to fall into the mud with them.

Therefore, under such an environment, Hua Mingjue grew extremely rapidly, and the price was equally painful.

He had been drugged, no matter how fierce and crazy Hua Mingjue was on the surface at that time, he was still just a kid in the first year of junior high school. Seeing that he was able to help Lord Luo manage the accounts, many people hated him. That day Hua Mingjue locked himself in the bathroom in a panic, slapped his throat to induce vomiting, and almost vomited his life away. Since then, he has never eaten anything that was handed to him.

There was a ten-centimeter scar on the right side of his lower back. At that time, Hua Mingjue had been working at Jiaodian for a year. He knew that Master Luo's feelings for him were volatile and volatile. On the one hand, he is the little fresh meat that Hua Zhen puts on his lips, and it seems a bit of a disadvantage not to eat it. On the other hand, Master Luo has great ambitions. A few trustworthy and capable confidants.

Lord Luo was suspicious by nature, even though Hua Mingjue had been doing his best to help him throughout the year, he still hadn't fully gained his trust. And that was an opportunity. The intersection was provoked by colleagues, and the other party sent many people to smash the scene. Unfortunately, the thugs on Master Luo's side were more competent, and they cleaned up the troublemakers in a few strokes. The cat, laughing with pride, Hua Mingjue watched coldly. He had long noticed a short man sneaking around with a knife, as if he was looking for an opportunity.

Finally, the little man plucked up the courage to make a move, Hua Mingjue saw the opportunity, rushed out at just the right time, and slammed in front of Master Luo. There was a chill in his lower back, followed by severe pain. He passed out from the pain without saying a word, bleeding all over the floor. He could have kicked this useless kid away, but beating someone is not as human as blocking a knife.

From then on, Hua Mingjue's career at the intersection can be said to have skyrocketed. The price was that he had been lying on the bed for two months. From then on, he couldn't take a bath without the wind or blowing. When he got cold, his waist and eyes hurt, and his physical strength also declined. He almost never worked again. Heavy work. Moreover, he can no longer tolerate others standing behind him.