15

Chapter 15 Domestic Violence

Seeing that Shi Yao didn't catch up, Yu Tian ran back tirelessly and asked her, "Don't you want to call Brother Jue? You can sell him a big favor." Shi

Yao At this time, Yao was a little awkward, the warm light shone on her gradually rosy face, she took out her mobile phone and swiped twice on the address book, lowered her head and smiled shyly: "Then...then I'll make a call?"

" Hurry up, hurry up." Yu Tian didn't think it was a big deal to watch the excitement.

When the phone was connected, there was a beeping waiting tone, and Shi Yao's heart was beating wildly along with it, and her mouth was so nervous that she pursed her lips into a straight line. Will he say I'm nosy again? Shi Yao recalled all the things before, whenever she helped him on her own initiative, he always looked fierce and looked at her full of warning.

At least I won't be fierce this time, Shi Yao thought, and a little joy rose in her heart, her hand holding the phone turned white, she couldn't help laughing under Yu Tian's gaze, and let out a small breath.

Time passed by every minute and every second, but there was always a busy tone on the phone. Shi Yao's nervousness at the beginning gradually cooled down. She held the receiver and waited quietly until a cold robotic female voice came from the other end of the phone. The charming look just now was completely gone.

"What's the matter, he doesn't answer the phone?" Yu Tian looked at Shi Yao eagerly, it was cold in winter, Shi Yao couldn't help holding the phone in another hand, the worry on her face was obvious.

"Maybe...didn't hear it?" She said this, but her heart became more and more uncertain. Yu Tian didn't know what was going on at Hua Mingjue's house, but she had seen it before, so something must have happened. Shi Yao worried and called twice more, the last time, the receiver rang a few times and turned off the phone immediately, Shi Yao's heart sank.

"Yu Tian, ​​can you go somewhere with me? I don't dare to go alone, you can just wait for me downstairs." In the winter night, Shi Yao looked at Yu Tian with extremely serious eyes.

In the old residential house, the air was damp and musty, but Hua Mingjue was sweating profusely. He was still kneeling in the small bathroom, with his hands cut behind him and tied to the water pipe behind him. He was wearing a school uniform that he hadn't had time to change out of yet, and his shirt and trousers had long been soaked, sticking wetly to his body.

At this time, Hua Zhen was watching TV in the living room with his legs crossed. The lights were not turned on. The light from the TV illuminated the wine bottles piled up on the floor. The whole living room was choking with smoke. He seemed to have completely forgotten about the other person in the room. .

But forgetting that it was just right, Hua Mingjue seized the opportunity and grinded the rope without saying a word.

When he was first dragged to the bathroom, he hid a Huazhen razor in his sleeve. The T-shaped razor only has two small blades. Hua Mingjue struggled to cut the thick hemp rope with it. If you don't pay attention, you will cut a small gash on your wrist.

He hadn't eaten for two days, and he was shaking all over after grinding for a while, so he had to rest against the tiled wall full of water vapor.

Too much water vapor in the bathroom, stuffy and hot, suffocating. Hua Mingjue closed his eyes to relieve the dizziness in his head. He thought desperately, when will he be able to break free from the rope, and even if he does, how can he beat that scum outside?