30

Chapter 30 Strawberry Smell

The strawberry smell in the house gradually faded away, but the milk tea smell still lingered. Shi Yao trembled all over, ran to the bathroom, turned her back to him "in front" of the corpse, and poured cold water on herself from head to toe.

Not enough, not enough for her.

For the first time, Shi Yao clearly understood what Lin Jing meant by synergists. She couldn't feel free to estrus, because simple counseling was nothing to her. Just like now, she felt that the fire was going straight up. , I can't hold it down.

Shi Yao stood in front of the mirror to calm down, she remembered the absurd scene just now. I was so angry that I didn't have time to vent it, but Hua Mingjue seemed to have just woken up from a stupor, and he didn't know who was the person who helped him untie the rope. So, he actually started to struggle desperately.

But Shi Yao seemed to be kidnapped by Alpha's instinct, she couldn't feel his resistance at all, and the flame of hatred was burning in her heart, trying to completely suppress him with her pheromones and swallow him directly.

Rationality was burning, and she was almost overwhelmed by the pleasure.

However, she heard a choked sob, muffled, like an auditory hallucination, Shi Yao suddenly realized what she was doing, she immediately stopped what she was doing, her whole body was cold, like falling into an ice cave.

That wasn't an auditory hallucination, Hua Mingjue's shoulders were trembling slightly, it was real!

he will cry? Shi Yao thought in amazement, in the past, she wouldn't believe it, but now the truth is in front of her eyes.

Shi Yao wanted to slap herself, if she had really followed her instinct just now, then how would she be different from those who tied Hua Mingjue!

"I'm Shi Yao." Shi Yao said comfortingly, as soon as she finished speaking, she felt Hua Mingjue's body froze, and immediately after that she seemed to hear his heartbeat.

She shook hands and unfastened Hua Mingjue's blindfold. At that moment, she felt a lot of strange feelings in her heart, and the most was fear, afraid that he would be disappointed in her, afraid that he would find out that she was just a stupid Alpha who couldn't control her instincts, Surprisingly, however, he did not.

The sourness of the reunion surged up with the heartbeat of the two people. The moment he took off the blindfold, Shi Yao sensitively noticed a trace of inferiority in his wet eyes. It turned out that he was also afraid.

That's right, his appearance was really embarrassing enough, no one would have thought that the first reunion in five years would start like this, but why would Shi Yao care?

She comforted him, kissed him, and let him know that it was too late for her to be happy. Hua Mingjue was stubborn by nature, like a wild beast with thorns, he resisted Shi Yao's comfort, he didn't want her to see him a little bit weak, but gradually, he seemed to let go of such tenderness.

He looked at Shi Yao seriously, and couldn't bear to look away.

But Hua Mingjue is still in danger, he is tortured by the estrus until he can't speak, Shi Yao decides to help him get through this turbulent estrus first. After one incident, she left Hua Mingjue and hid in the bathroom alone.

Lin Jing's words still ring in my ears, an ordinary Omega might die because of her lack of restraint, she must never let Hua Mingjue get hurt again!

Just as she was thinking, Shi Yao was startled suddenly, her gaze was heavy, and she stared at the mirror seriously. She looked through the mirror at the body behind her that she put into the bathroom.