9

Chapter 9 Review

In the last class on Friday afternoon, Teacher Zhang walked in and announced in the sad eyes of the students: "Today, the physical education teacher asked for leave. This class is for self-study." There were big and small

sighs in the class, and then It was the sound of turning the pages of the book. Shi Yao glanced at Hua Mingjue who was sleeping on the table, feeling a little unhappy in her heart.

This guy, didn't he just made a bet with someone, how could he still be able to sleep like this. Thinking about it, Shi Yao poked him on the waist with the stylus: "The teacher is here." "

Yes." Hua Mingjue responded, opening his sleepy eyes.

Shi Yao secretly sighed, she was originally arranged by the teacher to take care of underachievers, so why did she become a sentinel for others. Hua Mingjue yawned and rubbed his eyes, his eyes were always slightly blue, so that when he was not smiling he always looked very gloomy. However, after spending this time together, Shi Yao is no longer afraid of him.

"Write the test paper before school is over, maybe you will get it at the end of the semester." Shi Yao took out her paper, held the pen, and without looking at Hua Mingjue, she suggested casually, "I will write with you. If you don't know anything, you can ask me."

"Can you ask anything?" Hua Mingjue lazily opened the math test paper, "Then tell me about the first question."

Hearing this, Shi Yao began to flip through the test paper and said solemnly : "The first big question? Let me see..."

"No." Hua Mingjue pressed Shi Yao's hand turning over the paper, pointing to the first question of the multiple choice question: "I mean this." "

Absolute value?" Shi Yao was a little surprised, and unconsciously raised her voice, "This is something I've been talking about since the beginning of school, maybe even elementary school students can do it!" "

You can ask anything you want." Hua Mingjue was very close to Shi Yao , rebutting with confidence, Shi Yao felt that his breath was blowing onto her arms, and the fluff on her arms was itchy.

"Hello." Zhou Ziyuan tapped the pen on the table at the back table, and glared at Hua Mingjue: "Don't disturb other people's study, talk to the teacher's office if you talk."

Hua Mingjue hissed, and was about to say something, but Shi Yao spoke first. She pressed Hua Mingjue's hand under the desk, and turned her head with a little regret: "Squad leader, I'm sorry, the teacher asked me to teach him how to study." , That's why we talked, I'll keep my voice down."

Zhou Ziyuan didn't expect that Shi Yao would speak for Hua Mingjue in person, and even carried out the head teacher, who was so choked that he couldn't speak for a while, but after thinking about it, he felt that A little aggrieved: "How can you bet for him? This is cheating. Do you know that we..." "

What?" Shi Yao looked at Zhou Ziyuan with innocent eyes.

Zhou Ziyuan's face gradually turned red, he pursed his lips, and said discouragedly: "Forget it, it has nothing to do with you."

Hua Mingjue was a little proud, he was like a house cat that was comfortable being stroked, finally showing his A little submissive gesture, but did not forget to raise her tail to demonstrate to the wild cat: "Shi Yao wants to help me review, is it hindering you?

" I have glanced here several times.

From Zhou Ziyuan's point of view, Shi Yao and Hua Ming were talking head-to-head, and they were extremely intimate. He was so sour, but there was nothing he could do, so he lowered his head and gritted his teeth and wrote the word "Xie". He still didn't believe it, and seeing that the exam was about to take place, based on Hua Mingjue's foundation, he was considered very good to be in the top 100 in the exam.

A class passed quickly, and after school, Yu Tian packed her schoolbag twice and then ran to find Shi Yao: "Yaoyao, let's go to the newly opened jewelry store at the subway entrance, it happens to be the weekend tomorrow, we can Go home later."

"Oh! I'll put it away right away." Shi Yao remembered the agreement between the two, and hurriedly stuffed the test papers and pens on the table into her schoolbag, Hua Mingjue watched her busy, and couldn't help frowning: "Where are you going? I'll take you home."

"No, I'll be with Yu Tian." Shi Yao answered casually. After speaking, she picked up her schoolbag and hurried away with Yu Tian.

It's been a while, and I don't know if Boss Wei gave up on Shi Yao. Hua Mingjue thought about it, put the book into a shoulder bag and walked out of the classroom slowly.

The newly opened jewelry store has good taste, even in winter, the outside of the store is decorated with fresh flower clusters, the window is decorated like a candy tree, and a blue crystal necklace hangs on the display stand in the shape of a small tree in the center . The thin silver chain shines under the light, and the pendant part is a simple hollow torus design, with a drop-shaped blue crystal stone on the bottom.

"Tears of a light year." In front of the window, Yu Tian read word by word.

Shi Yao also leaned in front of the shiny glass, frowning, looking very puzzled: "Light year is a unit of distance, what does it have to do with tears? What does the name mean?

" It’s like a cancer.” Yu Tian looked disgusted, “Light years are related to the universe, the universe represents many stars, tears must symbolize love, there are stars and love, doesn’t it sound very romantic "

"Don't be an idiot." Shi Yao became even more disgusted after hearing this, and the two walked into the jewelry store noisily.

From a distance, Hua Mingjue walked over, looking at the place where the two stopped just now.

necklace? Hua Mingjue glanced at it hastily, and hurried forward again, but she was thinking in her heart, so she likes this kind of gadget.