44

Chapter 44 Breaking the ground

and spending the whole summer vacation, Shi Yao basically spent at Hua Mingjue's house, she would go here every few days, sometimes Lin Jing would read a few words to her when her parents knew about it , but most of the time, they don't know.

Like now.

Because of Wen Xiaoyang's antidote, synergist and inhibitory drug research and development finally had a breakthrough, Lin Jing went to hold the eleventh medical seminar this month, and Shi Yueling's research institute began to work overtime on the research of this drug , when the time and place were favorable, Shi Yao sneaked out of the house.

In the afternoon after dinner, the entire residential building was very quiet, and it was time for a nap. Shi Yao bounced and ran to the door of Hua Mingjue's house, and opened the door with the spare key. She moved very lightly, and quietly poked her head in.

She thought that maybe Hua Mingjue was taking a nap too. Shi Yao is still looking forward to seeing him sleeping, after all, this master is only good when he is sleeping.

However, to her disappointment, this master is not sleepy.

In the sweltering weather, Hua Mingjue was wearing a tank top and shorts, and was sitting at the table reading a book. It was a sophomore physics book with a notebook next to it. His back was straight, and there were slight traces of sweat on his back, and he didn't know how long he had been studying.

"Cough cough." Shi Yao pretended to cough, and stood at the door of his bedroom with a happy smile. She seemed to regard herself as a beautiful little gift poked here, waiting for the person who received the gift to exclaim in admiration.

Unexpectedly, Hua Mingjue seemed to have expected her to come, reacted extremely calmly, and threw a small red thing behind him without looking back.

Shi Yao hurriedly caught it with both hands, opened her hand and saw that there was a small strawberry with water droplets in her palm.

"Okay, you eat strawberries behind my back!" Shi Yao finally got the hang of it, and immediately rushed up from behind, hugging Hua Mingjue into her arms. Hua Mingjue finally reacted, he gave a feed, tilted his head to avoid Shi Yao's hot breathing, and said with a chuckle, "Don't make trouble, I'm sweating all over." Hua Mingjue turned to look at Shi Yao, the girl was slender and

curly The eyelashes were right next to his ears, and with a trembling hand, he concealedly pushed the fruit plate in his hand towards her: "I knew you were coming, so I bought it for you."

"How did you know I was coming?" Shi Yao didn't mind the heat, and took advantage of him taking advantage of his cool clothes.

The bottom of his heart was about to move, Hua Mingjue felt a little helpless, so he had no choice but to stretch out his hand and squeeze the person under his body: "You haven't been here for two days, I can't help it today, let go, or I will kiss you." Chirp

!

A soft touch on the cheek.

Shi Yao heard the words and acted first.

While gnawing on Hua Mingjue's mouth, she spoke vaguely: "Let me check to see if you have eaten my strawberries!" Her

lips and teeth were intertwined, but she was still quite energetic, and pushed Hua Mingjue onto the back of the seat. Press, like a kitten protecting food. Hua Mingjue snorted with his nose, his face full of impatience, but he didn't refuse.

The sweltering and humid weather caused tiny beads of sweat to ooze out between the two of them's skin. The surrounding area was very quiet, as if the air had stopped flowing, and time stood still at this moment.