47

Chapter 47 Extra Story 3

It was a hot and long summer vacation.

Under Shi Yao's persuasion, Shi Yueling finally agreed to help her take care of the child for a week. So, the two little guys rushed out of the house like having fun.

On Fridays when there is no child, Shi Yao leaves work in a mood of excitement and anticipation. Ever since she had a child, it has been a long time since she and Hua Mingjue lived in a real two-person world.

Hearing that Hua Mingjue has a case to work on today, and might have to work overtime, Shi Yao bought some semi-finished vegetables at the supermarket, and prepared to make a meal and wait for him.

She hummed to warm dishes, hummed to mix vegetables, hummed to make egg drop soup, and finally sat in the restaurant while humming to wait. Shi Yao felt relaxed and happy that she hadn't seen for a long time.

Of course, when she thinks that she doesn't have to worry about the children tonight, she can go from the living room to the bathroom, from the bathroom to the bedroom with Hua Mingjue, and then try the thing bought last month and the thing bought last month, and finally happily Indulging in the sweetness of strawberry milk tea... just thinking about it makes me happy.

Shi Yao's face turned red, as if she had drunk alcohol, and nothing had happened yet, but relying on her past experience, she first fantasized about today's wonderful night, and she felt refreshed.

However, Shi Yao didn't expect that Hua Mingjue hadn't come back since she waited until she nearly fell asleep on the table.

If Shi Yao let a person sit in front of a cold meal, I would feel pity for it. The photographer stood in front of her, and the photos she took could be directly submitted to a public service advertisement for protecting the empty nesters.

Time passed by, and finally, Shi Yao couldn't hold back anymore and called Hua Mingjue. As soon as it was connected, she heard the bell ringing from outside the door, gradually getting closer and closer to the door of the house.

Shi Yao was overjoyed and couldn't wait to open the door. It seems that Shi Yao didn't expect Shi Yao's action. As soon as the door opened, Hua Mingjue still maintained the posture of opening the door, and almost jumped on her. Fortunately, Shi Yao reacted quickly enough to give her a hand in time.

"What's the matter? Your hands are so cold." Shi Yao keenly noticed that something was wrong with him. She was fine when she left in the morning. Why does she look so tired now, and the temperature outside is excruciatingly hot? She just grasped him through her shirt. In his arm, he could feel the coolness coming from his body.

Hua Mingjue smiled, and waved his hand to enter the door: "I'm fine, where are the children?" He found that the house was extremely quiet today.

Mentioning this, Shi Yao smiled triumphantly: "I was sent to my mother's house, the old couple have nothing to do every day, I let the children accompany them." "Not here?"

Hua Mingjue asked again as if confirming, After getting an affirmative answer, he suddenly let out a long sigh, then took advantage of his height and directly put his arms around Shi Yao's shoulders, and buried his head in the crook of her neck.

He seldom showed such a clingy gesture, Shi Yao's heart tightened inexplicably, and she patted him on the back lightly: "What's the matter with you?"

Hua Mingjue said lazily, he hugged Shi Yao's gland He took a deep breath, as if seeking comfort, and replied casually: "I went to block the suspect before I got off work, and I accidentally fell when I was arresting him."

He spoke flatly, but Shi Yao's heart sank. I'm afraid I won't understate it like this, besides, if it's really a trivial matter, Hua Mingjue will definitely not show such a tired and fragile look.

He is used to showing his strong side, especially in front of children.

After marrying Shi Yao, Hua Ming didn't know why he didn't allow himself to rely on others as weakly as an ordinary omega. He felt that he owed Shi Yao a lot before, at least after marriage, he hoped that Shi Yao could rely on him occasionally.

He did a very good job. The criminal police work was quickly transferred to an important department of the city bureau, and the lives of the two children were arranged by him in an orderly manner. Seemingly invincible, he is a great hero in the minds of the two children.

However, everyone has an unbearable side, and everyone will be tired.

Thinking of this, Shi Yao couldn't bear it any longer, and patted Hua Mingjue's face which was pillowed on her shoulder.

"Where is it hurt? Show me." As if she was afraid of disturbing him, Shi Yao subconsciously lowered her voice, and habitually spoke in a coaxing voice.

Hua Mingjue looked up at her strangely, and said with a smile, "It's okay, the calf was scratched by a roadside nail, and it's just bleeding a little." Seeing Shi Yao's suspicious eyes, he stretched out his hand to rub her hair

: "I didn't lie to you."

Shi Yao stared at his pale lips and slowly shook her head.

Under Shi Yao's repeated insistence, Hua Mingjue finally gave in, followed her to the bedroom, and rolled up his trousers to show her.

It was indeed a small wound, on the ankle, although it was small, it was very deep, even a layman like Shi Yao could tell that if it was any deeper, it might affect the walking joints or nerves.

Shi Yao's eyes were sore, she wanted to rub the wound, but she was afraid of infection, in the end, her fingers just stayed on the side of her ankle, and pressed twice reluctantly.

"Distressed?" Hua Mingjue looked at Shi Yao and smiled, her long and curled eyelashes drooping unhappily, casting a small shadow. Hua Ming moved slightly determinedly, pulled her arm and wanted to go over to kiss her, but he coaxed in a vague voice: "Don't be angry, I'm fine." "You say that every time."

Shi Yao was full of anger.

"I want to punish you."

"Really?" Hua Mingjue looked at the fierce little girl lying on top of him, the smile in the corner of his eyes never dissipated, and he nodded cooperatively: "Then you come, I promise not Resist."

The smell of milk tea wafts out first, followed by the fragrance of strawberries, and the two scents chase each other, spreading the whole bedroom like a weaving net.

...

When the dawn was approaching, Shi Yao kissed the last tear from the corner of Hua Mingjue's eye.

She hugged him contentedly and fell asleep. Hua Mingjue was already so tired that he didn't even have time to withdraw the strawberry-flavored pheromone.

"You must be well."

Shi Yao poked the tip of Hua Mingjue's nose, but the sleeping man didn't respond at all.

The rays of the sun gradually entered the room through the curtains, and everything immersed in the darkness was gradually dyed a new pink.

Shi Yao covered the two of them with a quilt, and held Hua Mingjue's hand under the quilt.

"Because, I still want to spend countless mornings like this with you."

Everything wakes up, but she and he are sleepy at this moment.

At the end of the full text,

the author has something to say:

All the updates of "Moss" are over here. Everyone has worked hard to follow the article. Thank you for your company. I will send you red envelopes in the comments to thank you~

Then there are a few things I want to say:

1. This article is expected to be completed after a period of time. Friends who want to review it must download it in time, otherwise it will cost money to read it later.

2. The new book "The First Beauty in the Interstellar" is looking for advance receipt, click the column to see, I will save the manuscript this time!

3. Happy Mid-Autumn Festival, everyone.