31

Chapter 31 Mark

where did he go?

Shi Yao's first reaction was that Hua Mingjue was taken back by those people again, her face suddenly turned pale, she got out of bed and wanted to go back to the intersection to find someone. But the moment she opened the door, she stopped again.

Concerned about chaos, she pressed her drowsy forehead, trying to calm down the nervous heartbeat. This is a hotel, she is still lying on the bed, there is no way Hua Mingjue was taken away. Shi Yao's knuckles holding the doorknob were so hard that they turned white, her gaze was heavy, and she thought to herself, so... did he run away by himself again?

The room still lingers with a faint smell of strawberries, and his estrous period is not over yet.

While Shi Yao was angry, a great sense of grievance rose in her heart: Hua Mingjue, you ran away from me in such a hurry, how much did you do to me! She put on a coat, slammed the door hard, and hurried downstairs.

The downstairs of the hotel is brightly lit, and this coastal tourist city is a city that never sleeps. Shi Yao walked all the way with a stern face, her young face showed a coldness that did not match her appearance, she couldn't help thinking how to make him subdue after she found Hua Mingjue, how to teach him a lesson! She rushed all the way to the front desk, and was about to ask the clerk if she saw a tall Omega boy, but before she could speak, she heard a noise outside the door.

"Hey, who is this?" The half-grown Alpha youth swayed with alcohol and laughed loudly. Someone next to him echoed: "Why does it look familiar to me, hahaha."

These boys crossed their shoulders at the entrance of the hotel, blocking a person's way. They were classmates who came with Shi Yao, and they were going back to the hotel until midnight. Zhou Ziyuan's eyes were a little dazed, and he stood blankly behind the laughing classmates, watching all this with cold eyes.

The stopped person was tall and slender, but he looked a little thin in comparison. He was wearing a disposable cotton pajamas provided by the hotel. The soft corners of the clothes were blown up and down by the sea breeze. His face was as pale as if he could be blown away by a stronger wind. There was even a faint strawberry smell on his body. The taste is tantalizing. But he raised his head slightly, and said coldly, "Get out of the way."

It was Hua Mingjue.

An Alpha was enraged by his attitude, and suddenly stepped forward and grabbed Hua Mingjue by the collar. Drunk people seem to be more impulsive, Hua Mingjue is about the same height as him, but he was dragged back by this blow. That strong Alpha scent came over like a wave. For the unmarked Omega in estrus, any Alpha is a threat, and any Alpha smell makes one's legs weak.

Hua Mingjue shook his dizzy and swollen head, and sneered with the corners of his mouth: "Students who graduated from key high schools in Yuan City, have they learned to rape in the street?" "What did you say?

" Throwing Hua Mingjue to the ground without hesitation, he grabbed Hua Mingjue's fist, and with one punch, Hua Mingjue turned his head.

"Hey, don't make trouble on the street." A few students who were still sober after drinking saw that something was wrong, and finally stepped forward to fight. But the one who hit the person was obviously very interested, and he didn't know if he was stimulated by the Omega pheromone. He grabbed Hua Mingjue's collar and pulled half of the person up, sniffing and laughing: "Decision Brother, Lord Jue! Weren’t you awesome back then? Why have you become an Omega now? You smell your smell, you’re useless, I’ll call you Xiaohua from now on.” Hua Mingjue was weak at first, but