35

Chapter 35 Drowning

Accompanied by a buzzing sound, the private helicopter landed steadily in front of everyone. Lu Xi jumped off lightly, completely unaware of the strange atmosphere around him at this moment. He opened his hands towards the sea, closed his eyes and sighed on his back enjoying himself: "Oh, it's been a long time since I've been on vacation, it's so rare."

Hua Mingjue's face was so gloomy that he could drip ink. Yao clenched her hands tightly, suppressed the urge to rush up to fight, and asked Shi Yao very restrainedly: "Who is this idiot, Bi Baimao, and why do you call your fiancee?" "No!" Shi

Yao He dared to let go, even held on tighter, and quickly separated the relationship, "He was just playing around, we are not the kind of relationship you think." "

What?" Lu Xi turned his head in disbelief, showing a wounded expression. "Yaoyao, how could you treat me like this?" He lowered his head and stroked his lower abdomen in aggrieved way, "I'm pregnant with your flesh and blood..." "Crack!" The slippers that flew out of nowhere followed

Lu Xi's face After a close contact, not far away, Hua Mingjue, who only had one slipper left, looked at Shi Yao with a tense corner of his mouth: "I'm sorry, I couldn't hold it back."...

Shi

Yao managed to figure out her and Lu's relationship for Hua Mingjue. Although the relationship with Lu Xi was pretending to be his fiancée, Hua Mingjue still found Lu Xi very unpleasant. On this point, he and Zhou Ziyuan finally reached an agreement. Lu Xi covered his face and yelled for Shi Yao to give him a cold compress. Zhou Ziyuan pulled Hua Mingjue aside, and asked awkwardly, "Can you find a chance to beat that person up?" Hua Mingjue looked like a

fool Look at Zhou Ziyuan, the latter is serious: "I pay the money."

Hua Mingjue turned his head to look at the man who was entangled with Shi Yao not far away, he seemed to be about the same height as himself, and his light gray hair made him very recognizable in the crowd , he was smiling and pointing at his own face, pulling Shi Yao's arm as if acting like a spoiled child.

Hua Mingjue frowned: "How much did you pay?"

Zhou Ziyuan stretched out a hand: "Five...five hundred."

Hua Mingjue chuckled, held his hand and pressed back his sticky fingers, staring at Lu Xi But there was a sharp coldness in his eyes: "No, old classmate discount, fifty is enough."

Over there, Lu Xi was still playing tricks unconsciously, "I am a handsome face at the national 5A level, and your little O is too impolite to make a move..." Suddenly, Lu Xi who was laughing and joking seemed to feel a chill, and he suddenly Turning around vigilantly, he saw an iron fist coming towards his face.

"Wow! What are you doing, little brother!" Lu Xi narrowly avoided Hua Mingjue's fist, slapping his chest and gasping for breath.

Hua Mingjue smiled, and said in a cool tone: "It's been a long time since I've been active, I'm just practicing my hands." "

How about playing with me?" With the worst look, Shi Yao panicked and tried to stand in the middle to stop him: "Hey, don't fight, your injury is still not healed..." The ending sound drifted with the wind, and the two

men were already wrestling together on the soft sand.

Hua Mingjue became even more angry. He felt that Shi Yao was favoring that man. After all, he had never lost to anyone in a fight. Moreover, the man in front of him had thin arms and legs, and he seemed pampered. He was almost the same as Zhou Ziyuan.