6

Chapter 6 The Pursuit

On the second day, Shi Yao came to school with two dark circles under her eyes. Yu Tian yelled at her when she saw her, and exaggeratedly applied a wave of noble eye cream that all Alpha stars in the entertainment industry use.

Shi Yao opened her dead fish eyes and nodded, her gaze drifted unconsciously to the seat beside her. No one was there, she let out a breath, she couldn't tell whether it was relaxation or loss.

Shi Yao lost her mind in class for the first time, and her mind wandering began with the neat English reading in the morning self-study. Needless to say, the learning atmosphere of the key class, the teacher does not need to discipline them, so you can rest assured. As a study committee member, Shi Yao sat down after leading the reading of the first natural paragraph, followed the students' reading aloud, and her mind was full of what happened last night.

She shook her wrist, the feeling of being held tightly seemed to have not dissipated overnight, and she could think of Hua Mingjue's hot hands and hot body temperature when she closed her eyes. His eyes were so bright, he looked straight at her, and asked her to be his girlfriend... Cough, Shi Yao coughed dryly as if to cover up something, found that no one was paying attention to her, and awkwardly touched her hot cheek.

My mother said that puppy love is not allowed before differentiation, if... if two people have the same reproductive sex, it will be bad. Hearing him ask that last night, Shi Yao immediately remembered her mother's stern warning, and fled in a hurry. Hua Mingjue seemed to be shouting something behind her, but she couldn't hear anything clearly as her heart was beating like a drum.

But now, Shi Yao propped her chin and frowned, thinking seriously. She used to not care about reproductive gender at all. She has always been a self-disciplined person, and the things in the plan must be completed, and nothing can hinder it. Therefore, she believes that no matter whether she differentiates into A or O in the future, it will not affect her life. She will become an excellent software engineer and a creator of rules.

But...if he really differentiated into an Alpha, wouldn't he be able to be with Hua Mingjue? After all, he has grown so tall now, his arm muscles are smooth and powerful, and his waist is also very strong, not soft at all, but... well, very thin. She blushed, thinking of the time when she caught him by the bed last night, when she hugged Hua Mingjue who almost rolled under the bed, one hand almost clasped his waist, and her fingers accidentally touched He felt tough.

Omegas generally don't have that kind of physique, do they? Shi Yao was a little worried, she rubbed the corner of the English book with her fingers, rolled it up and unfolded it, making the page crumpled.

She was in a daze like this, and she didn't notice it after the first class. Zhou Ziyuan, who was sitting at the table behind Shi Yao, had been secretly observing her. Maybe he was the only one in the class who noticed Shi Yao's absent-mindedness.

Zhou Ziyuan is the monitor of the first class. He has won the city's three good students for six years in elementary school, science and technology competitions, Olympiad competitions, speech competitions, piano competitions... Anyway, as long as you can think of competitions, he is almost always there. He has been a spinning top since he graduated from kindergarten. , according to the words of the parents, as long as it can improve themselves, they should actively participate in it.

He comes from a wealthy family, is well-behaved, and is cleaned up by his mother every day. He is a child who will make a good impression at first sight. Such a child never forgets Shi Yao. He met Shi Yao at a Mathematical Olympiad competition, the little girl was not as tall as his shoulders, but she ignored everyone, with an air of aloofness. But it was such a little girl who beat him without saying a word, took away his first place in the first competition, and, from then on, every time Shi Yao participated in the Olympiad competition, he only can come second.