29

Chapter 29 Reunion

"Intersection." Yu Tian raised her head to look at the signboard in front of her, and said these two words tremblingly. She looked back at the little friend beside her, and said hesitantly, "Are we really going in?" "What are you afraid of

, that the teacher will deduct points for you?"

"

Yu Tian gave a few companions a bad meal, and stopped talking. Among them, except for Zhou Ziyuan, who is a beta, the rest are all alphas. Even if they go to this kind of place, these newborn calves don't feel that they will suffer a disadvantage.

Shi Yao remained silent, and walked in after them. Zhou Ziyuan looked at her and knew that this was the result she wanted. Just now they were exhausted and finally arrived at the hotel. As soon as Yu Tian put down her luggage, she suggested to go out to play together later. Unexpectedly, Shi Yao had already prepared a strategy in just a few minutes of taking a shower.

She smiled and pointed out three places for everyone. First, the night view here is very famous. There is a light show at this time, so we can go to see the night view together. 2. There is a snack street nearby, where you can eat while shopping. 3. There is a very famous entertainment city next to the hotel. If you only play in the game area on the first floor, you don't need a membership certificate.

Shi Yao only presented these three options without saying anything, but these young people who finally broke free from the restraints did as she wished, and noisily chose option three.

Looking at the little girl in pure white, Zhou Ziyuan lowered his eyes and thought unhappily, why did Shi Yao insist on coming to such a smoky place?

Non-members can only sit in the card seats in the lobby. The group of them seemed like country bumpkins entering the city. From the moment they entered the door, they exuded an unstoppable youthful atmosphere, in other words, rustic. The three students were full of curiosity, and eagerly went to the corner to play darts. Shi Yao, Zhou Ziyuan and Yu Tian sat in their seats.

There are not many people here tonight, Zhou Ziyuan raised his hand and called the waiter. His family was in this business, so he naturally knew a little bit, so he pretended to order drinks skillfully in front of Shi Yao and the others. He is a gentleman, he turned the electronic screen to rest assured, which made it easier for Shi Yao and Yu Tian: "Here are cocktails, you guys order first."

Shi Yao was a little absent-minded, and casually pointed to a signboard. Yu Tian was different, she stared at the menu several times, and finally eagerly pointed to a glass of beautiful wine and said, "I want this, Long Island Iced Tea.

" So, I couldn't help asking: "How's your drinking capacity?"

"I don't know, I haven't tried it." Yu Tian answered casually with her big eyes looking around in novelty.

Zhou Ziyuan frowned: "Then this wine..."

"Oh, can you leave the mother-in-law?" Yu Tian put the menu back in Zhou Ziyuan's hands, "After so many years, why are you still a mother-in-law? You get rid of the nagging problem and you It's perfect, you know?"

While the two were quarreling, Shi Yao scanned the entire hall, but unfortunately, there was no figure she expected.

Shi Yao frowned gradually, isn't it here? Impossible, compared to the streets where Hua Mingjue often appears, he should be nearby, and the white shirt and black trousers he wears are very similar to the clothes of the service staff here, it is impossible to find the wrong one. However, looking around, regardless of A, B, O, the waiters in the entire hall are girls.