25

Chapter 25 The next

day, Shi Yao was in front of the computer, forgetting to eat and sleep, tinkering with something. Behind her, Yu Tian sat on her bed and fiddled with her phone, sighing and moaning from time to time.

This moaning sound was more intense than the rainy season in the summer night in the south of the Yangtze River. It made Shi Yao feel restless and her mind turned into a blur. She couldn't bear to listen to it, and finally stopped what she was doing.

"Miss, staying with me for one night makes you so sad? Then I'll ask my uncle and aunt to take you back." Shi Yao was annoyed, and took the time to turn around to choke her, but she accidentally saw Yu Tian's cheeks flushed with spring .

What kind of expression is that, the eyes are full of affection, her face seems to be stained with peach blossoms, Shi Yao has never seen her like this before, suddenly goosebumps all over her body: "You... what are you doing, look...then Where are the seeds?"

"What?" Yu Tian pulled her head out of the phone screen, and said incredulously, "I added a new netizen, and I'm chatting. What are you thinking!" Shi Yao squinted at her, suddenly

enlightened : "Oh! Talk about... that kind of topic?"

A pillow flew over, accompanied by Yu Tian's roar: "Yaoyao! When did you become like this!"

"Hush! Be quiet, my parents are asleep. "Shi Yao covered the pillow with one hand, giggled and squeezed onto the bed, and lifted her chin proudly: "Sister, I'm an adult, of course adults can do that." "I know,

you've split up." Yu Tian His eyes moved, and he said in a low voice, "Let me ask you something, if after you really develop the program at hand, your program helps you find brother Jue, but you find that he has also split into Alpha, then What are you going to do?"

"Where are there so many ifs?" Shi Yao held the ear of the pillow in her hands, as if she really didn't care much. For the first time in so many days, she felt so relaxed, like a person who has been walking at night, after seeing the stars fading and the sky appearing, she felt suddenly enlightened.

She knows that the road ahead will not be too difficult, and she knows that she still has hope.

"Yes." Yu Tian said sourly, "You don't think about these things now, you just want to find him."

"Sometimes I really envy you." Yu Tian's voice suddenly dropped. Shi Yao looked at her inexplicably, the undifferentiated girl was like the most delicate existence in the world, at this moment, Youyou resented and felt more aggrieved.

Yu Tian hugged her knees, and said sullenly: "It's hard to be in love with someone, and it's also hard to like someone wholeheartedly, but you have both." Are you in

love with each other? Hearing this word, Shi Yao felt warm in her heart, but she didn't soften her mouth: "Why? Isn't it time for you to say that Hua Mingjue abandoned me?" "When did I say that he abandoned you?" Little

girl It exploded at one o'clock, "I mean he has no conscience and is not worthy of being Zhou Ziyuan's opponent! Yaoyao, do you really not see that the squad leader likes you?" Looking at the sincere dissatisfaction on

Yu Tian's face, Shi Yao frowned. Frowning: "He didn't say, I don't want to be affectionate."

"You..." After choking for a while, Yu Tian sighed again, she understood that no one knew what she was thinking.

Suddenly, a hand was placed on Yu Tian's shoulder, and she turned her head to meet Shi Yao's bright eyes. Shi Yao smiled and said: "Tiantian, what people want, they have to fight for themselves. Look at Hua Mingjue, at that time, he publicly said that he wanted me to be his girlfriend, but the result is that I can't forget him now. Do you know that those who don't have the courage to express themselves will not be considered."