22

Chapter 22 I don't want

Shi Yao to be diagnosed with synergist response syndrome, which is forced differentiation caused by drugs. It's not obvious now, but as she grows older, she will become manic and depressed during the passion period, and ordinary inhibitors will gradually fail, and she will become like a vampire who can't drink blood, and it is difficult to control herself.

On the way home, Lin Jing was in a heavy mood, but Shi Yao didn't take the doctor's diagnosis to heart, she was not in a high mood, and she was full of thoughts about Hua Mingjue.

However, she had no news of him until the evening. Shi Yao couldn't sleep, and the next day she dragged Yu Tian to Hua Mingjue's old neighborhood. The mottled walls and dusty light bulbs were so familiar, but she was dumbfounded in front of the familiar door.

The door of the room was not closed, and it was wide open without any shyness, but there was really nothing to shy away from inside. Under the sunlight, some small dust floated in mid-air, refracting twinkling spots of light, but this could not conceal the mess in the room.

Cardboard boxes were piled haphazardly on the floor, household items were swept away, and the TV remote was lying quietly on the floor.

"They moved away." Shi Yao stood in front of the door and mumbled.

Yu Tian looked at Shi Yao with a little worry, and pulled her arm: "Maybe it's because I have something to tell you in time, so I'll call Brother Jue?" "

But we were still sending messages yesterday morning, and he still Said she wanted to come to me." Shi Yao's face was heavy, her passionate period hadn't passed yet, and her restless body seemed to become even more unbearable because of the regret of not being able to see each other yesterday, she felt a burning fire in her heart, thinking Burn everything around you!

"Yaoyao..." Yu Tian frowned slightly, and took her hand with some strength, she didn't feel well, "Let's go home, we can talk about Brother Jue after we contact him." Shi Yao's

palm She started to have a fever. She closed her eyes and felt her breathing became more and more rapid. She looked back and said in a hoarse voice that was uncontrollable: "Yu Tian, ​​you haven't differentiated yet." "Yeah, you can't be

... ..." Yu Tian opened her eyes wide in surprise, she seemed to smell a vaguely sweet smell, somewhat similar to the milk tea she drank yesterday, lukewarm and charming.

"Yaoyao, restrain your pheromones, it's outside!"

"It's too late." Shi Yao gritted her teeth, and soon there were beads of sweat on her forehead. She clenched her fists and trembled all over. She felt the pain in her body, as if she had a knife in her body.

why?

Shi Yao had just differentiated and could not control the release of pheromones freely. She closed her eyes and her mind was full of Hua Mingjue. When she opened her eyes, there seemed to be his figure in front of her eyes. She took a deep breath and shook her hands Push the door and enter.

Yu Tian nervously followed in and locked the door with her backhand. It wouldn't matter if she didn't differentiate, but if Shi Yao's pheromone smell wafted out and triggered the forced estrus of Omega passing by, the consequences would be unimaginable.

As soon as Yu Tian locked the door, she turned her head and saw Shi Yao wandering into a room on the right. She followed up at a loss, and saw Shi Yao flung herself on a small cramped bed. Yu Tian looked around, the whole room has been tidied up, but the room is still clean, there is only such a small bed in the empty room, or a small bed with only a mattress left.