Author's Note

Hello people, the ones who decided to give this story a shot— I love you and thank you ❣️

When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight.

These lines have my heart and somehow the book is exactly on the theme portrayed in those verses.

"Under That Niqab" was my first ever book and it will, no doubt, be always very close to my heart, the other reason why it is precious, is because I started writing it in my teen years, the plot and all I mean.

I never thought I would get to complete it because as a beginner I had to face a lot of struggle to conjure up words since English is not my first language.  This book taught me the way of portraying emotions using words, and I somehow am very grateful for this.

Let me reveal a secret, the chapters happy or sad were based on my mood on the day I have written them, and I made sure they stay on the plot line too. It was an amazing journey. Haha.

But fiction is fiction, you'll find people like Haya often but Shavez, phew, he is a rare case.

Originally, the idea popped up in my mind when I wanted to write about selfless love, a love where you just give your whole to the significant other and receive nothing in return, the willingness was what I craved, even though I do not know, I do not think that a love like that exist, I hope it does.. and hence the story was about it.

❗ This story is rated mature hence expect that it'll have you tugging your hair.
❗Trigger Warnings: Mention of violence, brutality, self-harm, anxiety, minor character death.
❗It's not a regular romance tale, so if you are expecting only fluff, this story ain't it. There's more angst, I mean.
❗Try to be very patient while reading and everything will reveal itself eventually.
❗Lastly, I don't say this story is perfect because none is, but hope you enjoy it as much as I felt excited to write it.

Kindly leave a comment of review, I crave for your comments too since it allows me to know the way you see and picture the story.

Get ready to embark the journey of a love from Under the Niqab!

Thankyou, Enjoy the read.
Your dearest
A fallen leaf