Chapter 35. close your eyes

🔞🔞🔞

— falling apart under his touch completes me more than anything —

"Close your eyes for me, baby," Chay whispered, his breath dancing on the sensitive skin of Kim's ear

He tangled his fingers into Kim's hair and pulled, exposing Kim's neck more. Chay dived in, sucking a new hickey right next to the SUNSHINE tattoo, which so prettily adorned the front of Kim's neck. Kim stayed quiet, but Chay could feel Kim's chest rising and falling faster than before. Kim placed his hands on Chay's thighs and let them just rest there, not trying to move more than that at all.

Once, sure that the hickey was strong enough to stay there for a couple of days, Chay pulled away.

Kim's eyes were closed, just like Chay told him to do. He was breathing slowly as if trying to stay calm as long as possible. Chay smirked. He licked his lips and stood up so abruptly that he could hear Kim let out a quiet whimper and physically see how his body tensed. Kim's eyes stayed closed, but he reached for Chay, trying to hold onto something, Chay's hand, a piece of clothing, anything, to get Chay close to him again.

"I'm right here," Chay said quietly. It wasn't a whisper, but the tender tone of his voice made it almost impossible for the air to carry his voice across the room. He gently placed his hand on Kim's knee; first, the fingers and then the entire palm, to let Kim know that he was really there, still with him. Slowly, Chay fell to his knees, his other hand slowly brushing over Kim's lap and then down to his thighs, spreading them apart and making himself comfortable in between them.

"Sparky," Kim breathed out. One of his hands, which desperately wanted to touch him before, found its way to Chay's face, cupping his cheek.

Chay turned his head a little so that he could press a butterfly kiss in the middle of Kim's palm, and looked up at him, even though, with Kim's eyes closed, he couldn't see the adoration, almost like worship, in those dark eyes looking back at him. He nuzzled his face into Kim's hand a little more before he pulled away, and his fingers started tugging on Kim's fly until it was fully open. "No matter what, don't open your eyes until I tell you, can you do that for me, baby?"

"You aren't planning to kill me, take all my money, and leave the country, are you?" Kim joked even with his voice trembling with anticipation.

There was almost a grave silence after that until Kim let out a loud groan, throwing his head back and his hips bucking up, his cock buried deep into Chay's hot mouth. "Shit shit."

Chay let Kim's cock fall out of his mouth and blew on it, watching as it twitch in want. "Still in the mood for joking?" he asked. His voice, still tender, but somehow more firm, leaving no space for disobeying.

"No," Kim replied.

"Good boy," Chay purred. "So will you or will you not open your eyes until I tell you so?"