Chapter 58. drunk in love

— I can think about anything as long as it reminds me of you —

"You are what?"

"Getting married," Kim repeated proudly. "Sparky asked me first."

Porsche's eyes got even wider than they were before, "you asked him first?"

Chay nodded, "yes, hia, I did. I don't know why I was waiting until now, if I'm being honest."

"Which begs the question..." Kim wrapped his arms tightly around Chay, grinning, "why aren't you two married yet? Not enough in love?"

"We are in a stable relationship, unlike someone," Kinn fired back.

"What are you talking about? Sparky and I haven't argued once since we got together."

"Yes, yes," Chay nodded, "maybe you and Kinn should try the same approach as well—not arguing." Chay kissed Kim's cheek and grabbed another cookie.

"Are you sure about this, Porchay?" Porsche asked, and finally realizing that he spilt the coffee all over, he started cleaning the table.

"I have never been more sure about anything, hia. But don't worry, you don't have to prepare much. We don't want a big wedding, do we?" Chay hugs Kim's waist and looks at him with a big smile.

Kim shook his head, "I would marry Sparky even now. I don't need anything else."

"Okay!" Tankhun groaned and unpinned himself from a kitchen counter, "no need to be so lovey-dovey, we get it! You two are getting married, and I'll finally have a reason to wear that sparkling suit I got from Christian Dior personally... What? Why are you all looking at me like that? I look great in it!"

Chay shrugged, "I mean, anyone can wear whatever they want."

"What about the date? When you do want it to happen and where—"

"Hia, we don't know yet. I just asked Kim this morning. We'll tell you more once we know more," Chay stopped Porsche's questions before they could turn into interrogation.

Porsche nodded, "okay, well, don't get me wrong. It just caught me off guard, but I'm happy for you both. I really am."

"Thanks, hia," Chay ran up to Porsche and hugged him tightly from behind. "But that doesn't mean that I'm letting you marry Kinn."

Kinn and Porsche both gasped out loud at the same time, "what?"

Chay giggled, "just kidding. But I'm getting married first. Who would have said that?"

"Definitely not me," Tankhun chuckled and left the kitchen.

Chay was still resting his head on Porsche's shoulder as he looked up at Kim and pouted, "make me something yummy."

Kim smiled at Chay and wordlessly walked around the table to get to the kitchen counter.

"Do you need us for anything today, hia?" Chay asked.