Chapter 47. revenge-soaked

— In my mind, I killed him a thousand times —

So that was why Chay recognized the voice. Theo, the man who took his virginity... They haven't seen each other in a little over four years. Well, Chay was never planning to see him again, so this was quite a surprising meeting. Not like Chay minded, really, but he wasn't used to keeping in contact with ordinary people.

He cleared his throat, "Theo, good to see you. It's been years."

"Four, yeah," Theo nodded and stepped closer to Chay, pulling him into an awkward hug because Theo seemed to be too enthusiastic to wrap his arms around Chay and Chay not so much.

It was almost like a growl that erupted from Kim's throat, and a moment later, Chay was yanked away from Theo into the firm grasp of Kim's arms. "Don't touch him!"

Theo looked a little surprised. His eyes stayed on the way Kim's fingers were curling around Chay's petite waist for a little longer than necessary, but then he just nodded, "I'm sorry... I didn't know that you two are dating. You are a lucky guy, WIK—Chay is really sweet."

Chay could feel the grip around his waist getting even harsher. He could almost see the small bruises appearing on his skin. Well, Kim was jealous now, and he didn't even know anything had happened between Chay and Theo yet. Chay just hoped that Kim wouldn't decide to kill Theo instead of getting the tattoo they came here for in the first place.

But also, who's WIK?

"Theo, can you give us a moment?" Chay asked, his fingers brushing over one of Kim's hands in a soothing manner.

Theo nodded, "sure, I assume that you came here for a tattoo, so I'm going to prepare everything I need."

When Theo left, Chay expected Kim to release him out of his tight grip, but that didn't happen at all. Kim didn't even move. He was focused on the place that Theo stood before, and Chay was sure that if Kim had the same kind of power as Porsche had, that place would already be on fire.

"Baby—"

"You two slept together, didn't you?" Kim spat those words as if they were poisonous.

"Kim, look at me," Chay grabbed Kim's chin and softly smiled when their eyes met. "If you need to know, yes, we did sleep together. Twice. He was my first. I never planned to see him again. I had no idea that he works here, and definitely not that he knows you..." Chay frowned, "or WIK. Who the hell is WIK?"

"Did you like it... when he fucked you...twice?" Kim asked instead of answering.

"Baby," Chay sighed, nuzzling his head into Kim's neck, "come on!"

"Answer the question, Porchay!" Kim's voice was cold and deadly, sending a wave of shivers down Chay's spine.

Chay rested his cheek on Kim's shoulder and looking at him, he pocked Kim's cheek with his finger, "it was okay. Nothing extraordinary. I don't even think about him. I only think about you..."