CHAPTER 56

SEBASTIAN'S POV

Tonight is a special night. Every mafia woman in the kingdom must attend for the Queen's selection,” aniko habang inaayos ang sarili ko sa harapan ng malaking salamin.

Nasa tabi ko ang tatlong magagandang babae na kakatayo lang galing sa higaan namin. I spend five hours playing with them, they are all good in bed anyway.

“Here's your payment.” I open my cabinet and pick a bunch of money and throw at their front.

Lahat sila ay napasigaw sa tuwa habang kinukuha ang mga perang kumakalat sa sahig.

"Oh," I chuckled.

Every time I saw a sl*t in the room, it reminds me of my prostitute wife, Giana. She's adorable, sexy, and a hot baby. However, keeping her is not my thing. Did I marry her because of love? No, I married her because of money. Dad already gave her the treasure before we got married, but she doesn't even recognize that. After all, she's an illiterate child.

My daughter, Zamerfee, is now hiding at the bottom of the palace with her guards and maids. I don't want her to get into trouble, and no one has to know that I have a daughter. I want to get her a new mother.

Oh, I can't wait to pick my new queen. Who will be selected from all of the beautiful maidens in the Del-Alpha Kingdom?

I was hoping for Queen Zephoura, a ruler of the Sylvanthal Kingdom tonight. I bet she's the strongest, the prettiest, and the most brave-independent Queen everyone has ever known.

She's an independent woman and a mafia man's dream wife.

"Your Majesty, the royal visitors have arrived," my advisor said.

"I'm coming," I said and immediately went to the meeting place.

Above me hang dazzling diamond chandeliers, casting their brilliant light. Surrounding the royal chambers are long, thick ruby curtains, and the entire space is adorned with shiny, blooming golden flowers.

People were wearing half-eye mascara that corresponds to their kingdom. The Del-Alpha soldiers were wearing golden mascara, whether they were men or women.

In this moment, I catch the pleasing scents of all the beautiful maidens around.

Every woman deserves a chance at the throne. As I walk down the aisle, every maiden flirts and gazes at me. They all look charming and well-groomed. However, most of them aren't my preferred type. Too much make-up, too much sparkling gowns, and too much stylish, irritates me.

"I'm looking for something unique with stunning beauty above all, General," I whispered to the high General beside me.

He smirked at me, and I smiled back. "This will be the dream come true for every woman, Your Majesty," he said with laughter.

I just smiled and wiggled my head while sitting alone in a golden chair.

"Is everyone here now?" I asked as if every mafia member had been openly invited.

I sat in the middle of the aisle with all the trusted soldiers of Del-Alpa.

"We will start the Selection night to determine who might be crowned as the next queen of all mafias in the Del-Alpha palace," my general announced.

"The King, His majesty requesting every maiden to line up at the entrance gate and wait for their turn to be called on as they present themselves in front of His Majesty."