twenty six.

Jeongguk smiled as he watched Taehyung shove food in his mouth, looking around as if he was ok the look out for someone after him. The two currently sat in 4th fast food restaurant they had been to, starting from KFC and now at McDonald's.

"You're so pretty when you eat." Jeongguk dreamily spoke.

"Huh?" Taehyung stopped chewing and looked up at Jeongguk with wide doe eyes, face puffed out from the amount of food in his mouth and some sauce all over his lips. He swallowed it with a big gulp and picked up his drink, "Thanks,"

"So who were you running from?"

"You were literally hiding in the locker with me,"

"I was too busy staring at your mesmerising eyes." Jeongguk winked at the visibly disgusted boy.

"Just cus I made out with doesn't mean you have the right to flirt with me."

"That's some stupid logic."

"Too bad."

"How am I gonna make you my boyfriend without flirting with you?" Jeongguk raised an eyebrow and leaned back against the chair.

"Do you think I'd date you?" Taehyung also raised his eyebrows.

"How do you like making out with me but not dating me?"

"Because my eyes shut and you're not saying some stupid bullshit."

"Oh so you like making out with me?" Jeongguk smirked and leaned forward, "I'm very happy to continue when we get back home, baby boy."

"Don't call me that," Taehyung glared at him, completely avoiding the question.

"Anyways, why were you running from the guy?"

"I got into an argument with me and then he tried to start a fight," Taehyung sipped on his drink, "He kept saying stupid shit like if the video you were talking about was my sextape or something, and then they started telling me I have an for getting mad."

Jeongguk frowned at that, "I'll speak to him."

"It's fine-"

"No, I was gonna tell them off for forcing you to drink but then we were getting at it raw-"

"You wish." Taehyung kicked the boy from underneath the table.

Jeongguk just laughed, "One day, I am gonna have you on all fou-"

"Stop! We're in public!" Taehyung slammed his cup down which caught more attention than the others words, "I'm never gonna do anything with you, I won't even ever kiss you again."

"I bet you will..." Jeongguk took out his phone to see that it was 1 o'clock in the afternoon, "When we get home."

"Stop with your stupid bets, I hate them."

"Do you mean you hate that they keep happening?" Jeongguk slyly smiled and watched Taehyung eat, "First the sleeping together, and then the kiss...and now tonight I will win again too,"

"I won the lost one, you didn't kiss me." Taehyung proudly stated.

"Well, I still got the kiss I wanted so I won technically. I just let it slide because you're pretty," Jeongguk sighed, "Since they all keeping coming true, I'll make a bunch now-"

"No!"

"So it's Monday right now," Jeongguk double tapped his phone to check the date, "I bet on Wednesday, I'll have you on your knees. Then I bet, next week Monday I'll have you bent over on the be-"

"Cunt!" Taehyung kicked Jeongguk again which this time made him wince, "You're such a fucking freak."

Jeongguk grinned, "I can show you much I am one tonight, are you going anywhere?"