twenty nine.

Taehyung cursed as he washed Jeongguk's hands under the sink again and again, biting down on his lips when the blood wouldn't stop and kept seeping into his skin.

"Why did you do exactly what I told you not to do?" He asked, voice a barely a whisper due to the guilt and sadness swarming his body.

"Do you really think I was going to let that fucker get away with it?" Jeongguk spat, still angry as he hadn't even had the chance to fully let his anger out.

"You've just made the drama worse, what makes you think they're gonna listen to you?" Taehyung snapped his head to Jeongguk with teary eyes which made the others anger temporarily leave and concern take over.

"Why the fuck are you crying?"

"I don't know? Maybe because it's my fault you got into a fight and I feel bad?" Taehyung's voice cracked and returned to gently wiping the blood from Jeongguk's hand.

Jeongguk sighed and pulled his hands away from the boy, "It's not your fault, I chose to see beat his ass because I wasn't going to just let him get away with that and act all confident."

Taehyung ignored him and opened up the drawer to see that there were no plasters, "There's some in my room,"

Jeongguk couldn't help but admire Taehyung taking care of him. The way his pretty features would scrunch up in worry and then would relax any time he would mutter a 'thank you' or a 'I'm fine.' Then, he'd pout when he'd press some tissue down on Jeongguk's hand and watch it soak up a little blood.

"I'm fine Taehyung, stop freaking out so much." Jeongguk sat down on Taehyung's bed and held the tissue against his own hand as Taehyung fumbled through his desk drawers for some plasters.

"You're such a fucking idiot." Taehyung muttered and began to place some onto Jeongguk's hands, "Now we're late to meeting Hoseok,"

"He'll live," Jeongguk stared down at Taehyung who had gotten on his knees to apply the plasters and was gently running his thumb over his knuckles.

Taehyung looked up at Jeongguk with a racing heart, although he was pissed he had gotten into a fight it was definitely attractive. The idea of someone so fine beating another guy up for him made his stomach swarm with butterflies. It didn't help that Jeongguk was beyond handsome wearing all black and staring down at him with sharp eyes and bruised hands.

Jeongguk noticed his staring and he did the same back, he studied Taehyung's doll-like face which wasn't so innocent appearing at the moment. His usually wide curious eyes were now sharp with anger and concern, his pouty lips were a straight line and the his hair was resting against his dark eyebrows perfectly.

The elder cupped Taehyung's face and leaned down, placing a kiss against his lips that had a mix of a 'thank you' and 'you look so good' in there. Taehyung slowly began to stand up and kept their lips connected.

The only time they parted was when Taehyung pushed him back down onto the mattress and then proceeded to leave multiple kisses on the boys lips.

Jeongguk sunk into the covers with pure bliss, the pain in his hands disappeared when Taehyung intertwined them with his and pinned them above his head.

Taehyung didn't know what was taking control of him, but he let it.

His slim fingers that were still bruised from the fight began to slip out of Jeongguk's rough palms and instead trail down his torso. Taehyung's lips latched onto Jeongguk's neck which tempted Jeongguk to do the same.

Taehyung winced when Jeongguk roughly grabbed his face and moved it to the side to gain access to his neck, then low pants began to leave him as he sucked on his bare skin.