thirty two.

tw; detailed mention of suicide and sexual assault

guys this chap is lichhhh my trauma but written for tae drop a like, comment and make sure to subscribe for more top content

Taehyung dreadfully woke up the next morning knowing that it was time to say goodbye to Jeongguk's parents. He despised partings because it always ended with awkward small talk until the dad did a classic slap on the knee before loudly announcing a 'right, let's go.'

"Right," Mr. Jeon smacked a hand into his thigh and stood up with a loud groan, "I think it's time to go, we should give the boys some time to catch on some sleep. Taehyung looks exhausted."

Jeongguk turned to Taehyung with a smirk. He knew the reason why Taehyung was exhausted was because he forced the boy to sleep with him, and then kept waking him up by asking ridiculous questions or kept trying to make out with him.

Which Taehyung would end up doing anyway because it was hard to say no to something he secretly enjoyed.

"It was really nice seeing you both, maybe when you're mums free we can all have dinner together?" Mrs. Jeon suggested to Taehyung who nodded.

I hate family dinners. Taehyung thought to himself and waved at the two who began drag their bags out of the house.

"Bye, never come back again!" Jeongguk exclaimed and shut the door before the two could reply. He then excitedly snapped his head to Taehyung, "So, can we drink now?!"

"Christ, you alcoholic, I'm drinking during the day with you." Taehyung tutted and began to drag his feet towards the stairs again.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"To the arcade with Hoseok, I promised him I'd go because I ditched him last time."

"Can I come?! And bring Jimin?!" Jeongguk chased after Taehyung who laughed at how he sounded like an excited child.

"Yeah sure, ask him now and get ready. We're probably gonna spend all day there."

"Okay!" Jeongguk whipped out his phone and began to text Jimin repeatedly until he was forced to come online, "He said yes!"

"Okay now stop screaming and get dressed." Taehyung commanded the boy before making his way to his own room.

It took them much longer than anticipated, because of Taehyung. The boy couldn't decide what to wear and Jeongguk complimenting every single outfit he picked out without being asked made it harder.

Now the four of them sat in Jimin's car who had offered to drive, the youngest at the back and the oldest at the front. Jimin would occasionally glance back to start a conversation, but he stopped when he saw the two boys were fighting off sleep.

"Why are they so tired?" Jimin whispered as his eyes looked through the rear view mirror to see Jeongguk fast asleep with Taehyung on his shoulder.

Hoseok frowned at the sight, "Can you tell your friend to stop banging my friend all night?"

"Don't worry, I feel like Taehyung's has his sex drive under control," Jimin reassured the boy who nodded and focused on the road instead.

After some time they came to a stop in front of a massive arcade that had people coming in and out every minute. The street itself was busy too since the area they lived in had an active night life due the students living nearby.

"Get up love birds, we're here," Jimin wakes the two up before stepping out too. He snickered when Hoseok glared at Jeongguk as they wait for the two boys to step out, "How was the sleep?" He asked Jeongguk who stretches beside him.